Lion or Wolf?

He's Not Wanted Here

Alice Cullen's POV

Alice was sat on a chair in the kitchen with Rosalie across from her, they were having a lightharted conversation between them and included Bella who was chopping, frying and washing things as she voiced her opinion to Alice and Rosalie.
"No, i don't think he will" Alice told Bella and Rose with a smile. "Carlisile didn't have to help him" She continued with emphasis on the word have.
"Thats true" Rosalie added "Did he really have to bring him back here though?" She pointed out. She was making it clear she didn't like the dog being in her house.
"True. Jake isn't a fan of you all" Bella said whilest chopping some vegetables. Alice and Rosalie looked at eachother but said nothing.
"What you making Bella?" Alice asked, "It actually smells good" She smiled
"Sausage pasta" Bella answered "I havn't made it in ages"
"Oh, smells nice" Edward said walking into the kitchen "Where did you put my keys?" He continued, walking over to Bella and kissing her neck.
"Table at the front door" She answered smiling but still cooking.
"Won't be long" Edward said as he left the kitchen and headed out of the house, grabbing his car keys off the table by the door as he left.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heyy guys!
Sorry it's been so long since i've posted i've been so busy, i'll post as much as i can when i can,
keep reading

xxx