Lion or Wolf?

Television Reporter

Alice Cullen's POV

The room fell silent as Bella left. It wasn't an awkward silence it was just one of those silences that didn't need to be there. Alice would have preferred if she and Rosalie had been talking. She sighed trying to make a noise in the silence and strolled over to the two hot plates of pasta, inhaling the smell of well cooked sausages. It wasn't at all as satisfying as raw meat that dripped blood from it but to someone that could eat that and be filled, they'd most certainly go back for seconds. She sucked back the water that had arrived in her mouth at the thought of a good hunt before dancing back to the table where Rose sat drumming her fingers on the table.
Bella had come back with a worrying look on her face, confusion and questioning,
"Something wrong Bella?" Alice asked, propping herself up straight and holding her hands out in front of her as if she was some kind of television reporter. Rosalie didn't look up.
Alice was very skilled at hiding her true emotions, she'd had enough years to practice. There was a small, sweet but very convincing and reassuring smile confidently displayed across her face.
♠ ♠ ♠
What are the Cullen's not telling Bella? Is something wrong? and where is Edward?