Lion or Wolf?

Suitcases?

Bella Swan's POV

"I think Jake left" said disappointed as she re-entered the room and sat down beside Alice and Rose leaving the two plates on the worktop. "Wonder why" She sighed, It was more of a rhetorical question, she wasn't looking for an answer. She sat in silence letting her mind wander, suddenly remembering what she'd asked earlier.
"Alice," She started "Where did Edward go?"
Alice looked at Rose and then at the kitchen clock following the second hand from nine back round to twelve.
"Bella, you really are full of questions and impatience today" Alice laughed "He won't be long" she promised.
"You should keep that pasta hot" Rose said smiling. Bella didn't expect to hear Rose's voice she'd been quiet all morning. Bella didn't actually think she'd been listening. She wondered why, Jake had left but Rose was right, he might be back for it later. He'd maybe just gone out to get fresh air or something. She put the two plates in the oven. As she came back to the table, she had to question both Cullens.
"Do you think Jake will come back?" She asked shyly. Alice tried to answer but was interrupted by the front door opening downstairs.
"Bella" Edward called into the house. Hearing his voice Bella left the kitchen in a hurry with a smile on her face and headed downstairs closely followed by Alice and Rose. She hugged him when she reached the bottom step. As she hugged him she noticed bags by the door.
"Who's are they?" she asked letting go of their hug. He said nothing other than smile and look out into the driveway at his car.
"Oh, Edward you could have helped me with this at least" Renee said as she walked through the open door. She didn't see her daughter until she put her bag down and brought her head up.
"BELLA!" she screamed with happiness. Still in shock at seeing her mom she said nothing but wrapped her arms around her. It took a moment for Bella to gain enough breath to speak.
"Mom! What are you doing here?" she asked surprised
"Oh Bella I've missed you darling" Renee replied still hugging her daughter. "Mmm something smells good" She smiled finally letting go. Bella looked at Rose who nodded with a smile. "You're a careful driver" she complimented Edward as she climbed the stairs. Bella and Alice exchanged a disbelieving look behind Edward and Renee. They got to the top and Bella turned her head to Edward who said nothing but let a smile slide across his face.
♠ ♠ ♠
So Renee has come to stay with the Cullens, how will this work out in the long run? and what about Jacob? Renee wouldn't understand all of this world her daughter lives in. Would she?

Please keep reading and comment, it all means a lot to me, i do take whats written on board. Hopefully it's all starting to make sense, I know at the start there was trouble with people understanding it all because of the way it was written. If there's anything else I can do to make is easier please tell me, I want reading my stories to be an enjoyable experience and I want people to keep coming back for the next chapter!