Lion or Wolf?

Help

Bella Swan's POV

“Rosalie, where’s Carlisle?” Bella asked panicking as she knelt down at the top of the stairs. So many things rushed through her head, thinking of ways to ask Rosalie for what she needed. She had to have a convincing story, there was very little chance of Rose even listening to her. So the chances of her helping? Probably none considering that Bella had entered the house loudly, outrageously and uninvited didn’t really help matters either but to wait for an answer if she’d knocked or rang the bell would of taken time and Bella didn’t have that. She had to save him, he’d saved her, countless times, what Bella was about to do would never make up for any of the times he has saved her but maybe this could count for something….one day….She owed it to him. If anything happened to him she would be lost, She couldn’t live without him, she tried it once, it got her nowhere. Bella knew Rosalie didn’t approve of her that much but she seemed to be the only one in the house, therefore the only one Bella could turn to and ask for help. This would take a lot of courage, Bella would have to stand up to Rosalie and beg her to help out. Bella shied away at the fact she was about to ask the one person that didn’t seem to like her for help. She stood up, frustrated at the face that Rosalie had probably ignored her till now and she didn’t seem that interested now either. Bella had to try, her life was fighting her best friend, Alone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another short chapter, like i say only so muc in the scene that you can describe :L
I worte this chapter,
comment on the story so far, subscribe if you like it :)

x