Lion or Wolf?

Demanding

Bella Swan's POV

Bella suddenly felt a strong sense of fear, Rosalie looked angry, really angry. She felt like a fly on the wall as Rosalie started down at her. She took a deep breath in, exhaled and then spoke,
“Rosalie,” Bella began “I know you don’t like me being here“ She stuttered under the sudden pressure “and I have no right letting myself in, but you have to help me” Bella begged “Please.” She added hoping Rose would see the desperation in her voice. Bella’s eyes pleaded with Rosalie to at least listen to the story. Really Bella didn’t have time for this, she looked away from Rosalie as tears filled her eyes. This was hard enough without Rosalie seeing that she was even more pathetic. She took a deep breath and tried to compose herself again.
“Rosalie, I need Carlisle. Now” She snapped, turning round to face the one member of the Cullen family that wouldn’t help her. That made her even more angry. “You have to get Carlisle back now” She demanded, realising the force was the only way to get through to Rose Bella abandoned pleasing and just smily asked in a rather demanding and slightly forceful way. She was going to tell Rose what was happening and if she got help it would be a miracle, if not, then it was up to Bella herself to stop what was going on. “Edward has got himself into a fight with Jacob.” Bella burst into tears, something she wasn’t keen on doing in front of Rosalie. “I had a dream, months ago, that Edward and Jacob were fighting down in the forest by La Push.” She sobbed “And now they are. They’re still there now. You have to et Carlisle back, he has to help Edward.” Bella was in hysterics now as she looked up at Rosalie. If she wouldn’t help Bella then at least help her brother.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry these chapters are short, on paper they look so long but typed they arn't much, hope the shortness of the chapters or the large gaps between new postings arn't stopping you from reading. And i wrote this chapter xx

Louise