Lion or Wolf?

Waiting

Rosalie Hale's POV

So now the human was asking for Rosalie’s help?

She merely stood there frozen stiff. She was listening and watching as Bella shouted at the top of her voice. She was taking a tantrum, and there was no need for it. However, when Rosalie understood what Bella was blubbering a flash of shock reached her eyes.

“B-But, that can’t be…Edward’s with…” She stopped in mid sentence having a very vivid flashback. Then suddenly Rosalie pushed Bella aside. “Understand this Bella, there are something’s Carlisle can’t do. And he’s just too dangerous when he’s in the middle of a hunt.”

Rosalie was now at the bottom of the stairs pulling on a pair of black leather gloves. “That mutt…” She muttered to herself, “I’ll kill him…” and she was out the door “COME ON!” Rosalie screeched. She was in her car waiting for the human to get in. Even though Rosalie despised what Bella was doing, this was her brother being his stupid careless self. “God, come on…” Rosalie murmured, drumming her fingers on the steering wheel. She turned the key in the ignition and the car roared to life, Rosalie simply sat waiting.
♠ ♠ ♠
Rachel's chapter short one. So Rosalie has agreed to help or is it anger that she's decided to go and find her brother? what do you think? Comment and Subscribe!

xx
Lou