Lion or Wolf?

Rush

Bella Swan's POV

Bella was taken by surprise by how quickly Rosalie’s mood had changed, she hadn’t expected Rose to help at all she was just trying her luck, but for it actually to work was something Bella had not planned for. And Rosalie’s reaction either, she had practically flown down the stairs, leaving Bella on the top floor in disbelief and complete shock. Rosalie Hale had agreed, well if you could call her reaction agreeing but none the less Rose was helping her.

Bella ran down the first flight of stairs almost falling and tumbling down the second due to running so she would be letting Rose wait for the shortest amount of time possible. She ran down the last flight of stairs and out the front door, closing it lightly behind her. It was about the only thing she was gentle with it had a large glass pane in it so slamming it shut would mean the glass would smash and then the door it’s self would be utterly pointless. Running across the driveway and jumping into the passenger seat of Rosalie’s car and shutting the door behind her.

She really wasn’t as quick of her feet as Rose was, she wasn’t near as graceful either. Bella knew it frustrated Rose to have to wait on a human like Bella to catch up.
“Rosalie,” Bella asked shyly, she was wary because Rose still looked extremely worked up about the current situation. “Rosalie, where are we going?” She finished timidly before Rosalie threw her car into reverse and down the long narrow road from the Cullen mansion into Forks.
♠ ♠ ♠
So Rose is all fired up to head down to La Push. But what will happen when she gets there? will Jacob already be in peices and Bella have to look down on the remains of her best friend or will it be the other way around and will she be crying over Edward? Wait and see! Comment and subscribe! thank you to all you lovely people that have read it already yet only two subscribers....come on guys theres more than two people following each chapter!