Lion or Wolf?

Broken

Bella Swan's POV

Bella was looking out the window thinking. “This is all my fault, if I’d never mentioned going through the woods” She sighed to herself. “What have I done? Edward and Jacob will kill each other” Abruptly her train of thought came to a halt as Rosalie spoke in her demanding tone.

“In the forest between Jacob’s and the beach” She muttered.

It was clear Rose was angry. Turning her head back to the window away from Rose once more she attempted to get her thought train up and running again but due to the speed of Rosalie’s driving that wasn’t going to happen. In the small space of time she’d been in the car the bottom line of all Bella was able to think about was her vampire face to face with Jake in his werewolf form….he’d be huge.

Suddenly realising that Rosalie didn‘t know her way around La Push. Abandoning her train altogether Bella sighed and spoke to Rose once more. “That house there, on the left.” She said, pointing out the Black’s house to Rosalie. They were way over the treaty line, almost in the heart of the reservation, they’d have to walk, Edward and Jake wouldn’t be this far over. Still Bella wondered how long it would be before the rest of Jakes pack would realise the treaty was…broken.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short Chapter,

So Bella and Rosalie are in La Push and the treaty no longer exsists, will hell break loose? What about Edward and Jacob's fight? who's winning? it's been happening since the beginning of the story, i just havn't told you all exactly what is going on.

Next Chapter being posted soon x

Comment and subscribe.

By the way, how can i get Bella's thoughts into Italics in this chapter?