A Like Story.

One

I was often called a lesbian by the bitches at school who had it in for me because I never had a guy to call my own. At other times, I was called a slut because all my friends WERE guys. The people at school were rather fickle - but I didn’t care. I still don’t actually.
So, I'm in class, bored out of my mind.
And this new guy sits next to me.

How much of a loner did I feel like now?

I smiled at him and he replied with a smile and a "Hi".
"Timetable please?" The teacher croaked as she waddled over to his seat.
"Oh, sure." He reached into his messily school file and pulled out his timetable.
"Jason. Welcome to English C. Hopefully you're not much of a clown as the rest of the class is."
"Oh no miss, I'm sure I'm better."
The class laughed and Ms Tattsworth tittered.
"Jason. Cool name. I'm Kally."
"Cool. Nice name. Yeah. Is she always such a bitch?"
"Yeah". I replied. We both laughed.

It turned out he was in my next 2 classes as well as my last class of the day, so after English and Maths I asked him to hang with us.

I love making new friends.

Jason got along with everyone else, and the guys accepted him as ... well, a guy, and one of them.

Jason’s pretty much into skating and he’s pretty good at it too. He likes Viva La Bam, Housewreakers and Jackass and so do I.
We both enjoy listening to HIM, The Rasmus and The Butterfly Effect.
He also has a passion for the younger Green Day stuff that I can share with him.

Perfect recipe for love?