Status: Honey's on hiatus. >.<

How You Love Me Now.

Introduction

Chapter One; Honey's POV

"Shaira! Get your ass up! We're gonna be late and I know how much you wanna see my brother!" I yelled into her room. I heard some shuffling in her room, then a thud.

"Holy shit! I just remembered that we're gonna frigging go to the studio!" She exclaimed before heading to the bathroom.

"Bitch! I was gonna go there! You take too long," I whined, pounding on the door. The door opened a bit as she stuck her tongue out at me.

"Well, you're too late, so blah. I'd better hurry," She replied, rushing into the shower. She closed and locked the door and I started to hear the shower running.

"You know, there's a bathroom downstairs, right?" She inquired when she exited the bathroom. I slapped my forehead and rolled my eyes.

"And you couldn't have told me that earlier?"

"Nope, well, now I'm ready... With about thirty minutes to spare!"

She rushed to her room to put on her... whatever it is she puts on while I rush to finish taking a shower.

I finished about ten minutes later, still rushing out. I sped to my room to put on my make-up. Thick black eyeliner, mascara and lip gloss. Nothing that big.

I looked in the full length body mirror to check my clothes.
My black underground shirt and regular dark denim skinny jeans.

Once I okay-ed myself, I walked downstairs, into the kitchen, to see Shaira eating a pop tart.

"Was that the last pop tart?" I asked, calmly. She nodded, slowly, before stopping the eating process.
"It's okay. I'm not mad. I'll just... Have some cereal," I sighed. I was really tired, considering that I didn't sleep until 2 in the morning. Why? Because I was thinking about things. High school things. High school crushes...
♠ ♠ ♠
Short little filler on the first chapter. Well, it's more of an introduction.
And, Shaira, If you are confused, don't feel alone... I am, too! Haha!
I feel like I'm making myself look bad. Oh wells, that's who I really am, so FUCK OFF! No, I'm kidding. I'm just hyper today! ^_^ x_x x.x
And read this fucking awesome story... Because it's the DAMN AWESOME STORY BY oxycontin.genocide!
&#9829;XoHunnyBearXo&#9829;