Status: Honey's on hiatus. >.<

How You Love Me Now.

Chapter Eleven

Spencer's P.O.V.

Huh? The table's....

Messy.

What the hell?! How did this happen?!

When I was about to ask them that, Shaira and Brendon came downstairs, Brendon is looking like he has seen a ghost or something. He was all pale and I feel a dark aura around him, while Shaira, she's just grinning at him, a little evil, don't you think?

Ryan's eyes widened as they saw the two downstairs which... made his plate fall down and smash in to tiny pieces. Everyone got shocked, yada, yada, yada... Whatever.

Shaira's evil grin has turned in to a worried face. Woo... You're in trouble little girl!

Ryan walked out of the dining room to the balcony of the house. Everybody just sat still... and glared at Brendon and Shaira. Uh-oh.

"What the hell did you guys do?!" Honey yelled. God, her shouts are so loud it can break a wine glass, kind of like in a opera.

Shaira just stood there, she didn't speak for a moment too because I'm guessing that she doesn't get the situation. Oh yeah, she doesn't know that someone in this room loves her very much and will do anything to win her love.

She gave a deep breath and started to explain what happened, as for Brendon, he was lyring on the couch, he was stationary, but not dead.

"I just showed Brendon a scary story that's all, right Bden?" She said, looking at Brendon from the living room. He just nodded slowly.

Scary story? What scary story? Is there even a story that could scare Brendon Urie? Well, from this point, I guess there's one.

"Don't tell me that scary story is a slash." Patrick said, glaring at Pete. Pete just grinned at him.

Shaira gulped as she nodded. Same as Honey, they're like twins... evil twins.

"Sigh... I knew it." Ryan said as he entered the room.

Huh? He was just outside a while ago. Sigh... This story is totally different from any other stories, just when you think that we were gonna go after Ryan, he shows up out of the blue.

Oh yeah and I just noticed that I didn't speak throughout the whole chapter.

Hooray for me.
♠ ♠ ♠
More, more, more!
=]