Status: Honey's on hiatus. >.<

How You Love Me Now.

Chapter Twelve

Frankie! hehe...

Hehe... I want to cause some trouble....!

I just realized that I barely talked throughout this whole... day! NEW RECORD FOR FRANKLIN ANTHONY THOMAS IERO THE SECOND! Haha!

I didn't know that I was yelling the thingies out... Until Gerard had to ruin my perfectly good moment!

"Frank... Why are you pumping your fists up and down and yelling out things that should belong in the olympics?" He asked with a worried expression. I stifled a laughter... Ahaha!

"Ahahaha! Pumping fists up and down! That sound so... PERVERTED!" I giggled. I couldn't hold it in any longer. I just started to laugh really really HARD! Which made Shaira and Honey join and... Well, that's pretty much it. I'm glad that at least SOME PEOPLE understand my sense of humor.

"Franklin Anthony Thomas Iero Junior!" Shaira scolded in a gigle-fit... Haha! Giggle-fit!
"Why the fuck do you have a dirty mind?!" She was still laughing. Honey was on the floor, ready to die at any given time.

"Because! I learned it from you!"

"But you were born first, dipshit!" This time, it came from Honey, stomping up... Her foot landing on mine, making me fall down and Shaira jump... And landing on my.... OUCH!

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT! THAT FUCKING HURT RIGHT THERE!" I exclaimed. This really did fucking hurt! FUCK! Everyone started laughing... AT MY PAIN! How rude! (Credit: Stephanie Tanner from Full House)

"S-sorry... M-m-man!" Bob laughed. "I-it's s-s-so d-d-damn! FUNNY!"

"Big fat ass jerks!" I called behind me... Then a big line of gasps were heard. "Oops...." I said before running up to Honey and putting her weight on me before she fell.

She keeps crying and crying just because that one guy that used to go out her called her fat and broke up with her! I comfort her and shush her down, leading her to her room. I got a glare from Ryan that read "Don't do anything you'll regret, Motherfucker, or I will hunt you down and kill you!" What a nice brother. So protective of everything...
♠ ♠ ♠
There you go Frankie! You've caused trouble! How will he fix it? Don't ask me, ask Shaira because she's the one who's gonna write... Erm... the next chapter!