Status: Honey's on hiatus. >.<

How You Love Me Now.

Chapter Thirteen

Bob's P.O.V.

Oh, I just saw another love team. First it's Shaira and Ryan (it's so obvious) and then comes Frank and Honey. Hehehehe... Things are just getting better and better every second of this day. I snickered which made everybody glare at me bad. What did I do?

At last, someone saved me from the glaring people. Ryan called me and whispered me something. He is just too overprotective of these two girls, one is his "love" and one is his little sister.

"They say you have skills of a ninja, right?" He asked.

How the hell did he know that?! I thought Gerard and Ray was the only... Damn it. Frank heard it, I swear it was him.

"Uh... Yeah. Why?" I said.

"Do me a favor, will ya? Can you spy.. ehem... check on Honey and Frank upstairs maybe they're uh..."

Poor Ryan he can't even say it. I just nodded and didn't even mind looking at his always terrified and worried face. Hehehe... He's a "pretty boy" if you ask me. In other words, a wimp!

I slowly walked, pretending to go to the kitchen, but if I remember, there's a shortcut at the kitchen to the bedrooms. Nice house design... NOT!

When I reached Honey's bedroom door which is already fixed by Ryan, I eavesdropped at their conversation.

"It still hurts, Frank."

I assume that's Honey. What is she saying? It sounds like she's having...

"Where? Should I just treat it gently?"

WTF?!

I ran downstairs with the time of my life. I was smiling when I shouted to everybody,

"Hey! They're doing it!"

Everyone's jaw dropped like it was about to reach the floor/ground. I just laughed at their stupid faces. Life is so full surprises.

Ryan then turned in to "The Super Overprotective Ryan who's going to kill you if you mess with his love or sister" or something like that.

He ran upstairs and of course, we followed him all the way. Were just here to see everything and then laugh about it.

Ryan again kicked the door he just fixed and saw Frankie treating Honey's injuries. Oops.

"What the hell, bro?! This is the second time you broke my door!" Honey scolded at her big brother and again, we just laughed all the way. Hahahaha! [Poor Ryan!]

Frank glared at us which made us stop laughing. Thank you for ruining our fun, Frank Iero.
♠ ♠ ♠
So...
Bob's like a ninja!
Hehehe...
And Frank's just treating Honey's injuries.
Bob's so in trouble with this!
And of course, Ryan! (for breaking Honey's door the second time in the day!)

Do what you always do, Honey!
Yeah! XD