Status: Honey's on hiatus. >.<

How You Love Me Now.

Chapter Fourteen

Honey's POV Let's see what she thinks.... Hehe... Oh wait... That me....

"Ryan! What the fuck?! Second fucking time you kicked down my door!" I exclaimed. Wait... How the fuck did her learn how to kick down doors? Oh, yeah... I promised that I would teach him because whenever he had a girlfriend over and they were making out, I always kicked the door open....

"Sorry!" He replied, breaking the word into two syllables. "Bob, here, said that you two were--"

He was interrupted by Bob screaming something I couldn't understand.

"Oogblahfalshas!" I just cocked my head to the side (not like that, you dirty perverts!) and fell off the rim of my bed.

"Fucker! Now it hurts even more! AY NAKU! LUMABAS NA KAYO! Except Shaira..."

I feel like a bitch! Haha! They have no clue what I just said. Except Shaira... Hehe...

"Everyone! OUT!"

Now, you can see our short temper problem. I think I inherited it from Ryan. I just don't know about.... That girl over there that is so blind that she can't see who the FUCKlikes LOVES HER!

"What happened while I was gone?" She asked. I shushed her.

"Dude. Let's just IM on Mibba. Maybe they're listening while I'm gone... *Insert evil laugh here*" I mumbled under my breath so only she could hear. She nodded and signed into her account. [You know what... It's gonna be too hard re-typing all of our user names, so I'll just put in our names...]

Shaira: So... What the fuck happened while we were gone?!

Honey: Nothing! My God! What did Bob yell anyways? Because Ryan was saying something about Bob saying something.

Shaira: He said that you guys were doing it. With the exact words of: "It still hurts, Frank." And him replying, "Where? Should I just treat it gently?"

Honey: I don't get how that sounds wrong... And I will kill Bob! And hurt Ryan! Because Bob said that we were doing something I'd never do and he said that it sounded like it even though it didn't and hurt Ryan because that was the SECOND time he broke down my fucking DOOR!

Bobette has joined the chat room

Bobette: Hey everyone... I'm just a girl... Hehe... A female... Not Bob Bryar the drummer and the awesomely HOT man...

Shaira has left the chat room

Honey: DON'T LEAVE ME!

Honey has left the chat room

Bobette: Damn it! How did they figure out I was Bob?!
_______________________________________________________________________

Shaira and I both left the chat room and went back to talking.

"So... That's all?"

"Yeah... 2 people are gonna get hurt tonight..." I sighed, going into my closet for pajamas.

"True, true..." She left my room, probably to go get some PJ's of her own...
♠ ♠ ♠
(Sorry for any spelling mistakes on the other language. I'll ask Shaira to tell me how to spell it, then EDIT it... Hehe...)

Wow... So many cussing in this chapter....

Notes:Super oober sorry for not staying uo til 3 in the morning in CALIFORNIA time while Shaira did. Well, she practically around the other side of the world which makes a time difference... BUT YEAH! She's in an awesome place... HEHE...