Status: Honey's on hiatus. >.<

How You Love Me Now.

Chapter Sixteen

Gerard's POV

"Come on, Gee. We gotta go get ready for the surprise birthday party for Shaira and Honey tomorrow," Mikey said. Hmm... That's really weird, having the same birthday as someone you're really close to...

"GEE! We gotta go... RIGHT NOW!" Mikey exclaimed. I clamped his mouth shut.

"Okay, motherfucking brother..." I muttered, glaring at him. I just wanted peace and quiet, considering the day we had.

"Sheesh... Someone sure is... grumpy..." I just glared at him one more time before heading over to the van.

"OH SHIT! We fucking left Ryan, Shaira and Honey!" I shouted. They all shrugged. That's just mean...

"Dude, they've got their own car. I don't even know where the fuck we're heading, so I just let Bob drive us..." I shrugged. About five minutes later, we stopped at a gas station.

"Everyone, we need gas! And some food, because I'm hungry as hell," Bob announced, getting out of the car and stretching. We all got out and went to the market thingy.

"Coffee, coffee, coffee!" mikey sang, walking right next to me. Frank's been pretty quiet... Which is very unlikely...

I just got some coffee and led Mikey and Frank to the awaiting Bob with our food and shit.

"Good... Now, lt's go..." Bob said, starting up the car.

Three minutes later, my phone rang.

"Hello?" I said into the phone.

"Hey..." Ray said cooly from the other side. "You guys missing something?" I shrugged, then froze for a minute.

"HOLY FUCKING JESUS! WE FUCKING LEFT RAY AT THE GAS STATION!" I screamed. Bob stomped on the brakes and made a U-Turn. [Don't worry, it was legal]

"Ray! Man, we're sorry!" I apologized. He raised his hand up, as if to shut me up.

"Dude... We better rest before tomorrow... We're gonna play at a fat ass stadium. Ryan just sent me the info. Let's go," He spoke, getting into the van.

Damn, he was too laid back!
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehe... I just remembered Life On The Murder Scene....
Poor Ray...
Poor me for wearing a SKIRT! Well, as long as I have leggings under....

[&#9829;]Honey[&#9829;]