Status: Honey's on hiatus. >.<

How You Love Me Now.

Chapter Nineteen

At last, the P.O.V. you're all waiting for:

Shaira's P.O.V.

What? Ryan's hugging me? Why? I can't really much breathe because his hug is so tight. So, I tried to poke his back, demanding for some air. After he lets go of me, I will totally kick his balls the way Honey did to Pete earlier. But my plan didn't go as well as planned. He hugged me even tighter. So, there's only one option to do to save my own life.

*kicks Ryan in the balls*

"OWWWWWW!" He shouted while his hand is placed in his... you know what.

I gasped for air. But I laughed at Ryan at the same time. He was just so funny jumping like a kangaroo. Then, Honey spotted us and laughing with me while Ryan's [censored] is still hurting him like hell. This is the first time I've done this to any boy I've ever met.

After laughing and Ryan's thing is okay now... We went to the car now.... Holy... Were like, 30 minutes late! Damn you Ryan for hugging me in the first place! Wait... Why did he hug me in the first place?

I nudged his arm, which made him look at me. Honey was texting her other friends so she didn't mind us.

"Ryan, does it still *insert laugh here* hurt?" I asked, begging myself not to laugh.

Ryan pouted while driving. He looked like he was about to cry. Awwwww.... Poor Ryro. So, I patted him in the back and gave him a smile that made him smile back too. What's with him? He was just sad and all of a sudden he's so happy he could skip like little girl on a meadow.

Ryan was about to say something to me when Honey's cellphone rang. It was a call from Brendon and the other guys. Damn it! Were so in trouble!

Honey answered and after each call, she was getting more terrified. So, I asked Ryan to step on it. Even before getting caught by the police, we got to the main base a.k.a. the place where the bands I know will perform their music.

I caught up with Brendon and the other guys from Panic, but I haven't seen FOB, MCR nor Paramore are nowhere to be found.

"Where the heck are they?" I asked Brendon.

"I think they're by the nearest store here. They said they were just gonna get some grub." He replied.

Grub? That is like, for sailors! Not band members!

Ryan just went with the other guys to get ready to perform while Honey and I are on a crisis, MCR, FOB and Paramore.

The search is on!

Band: Paramore
Where Found: Arcade, Hayley is playing Tekken

Band: My Chemical Romance
Where Found: Starbucks, as usual, drinking coffee

Band: Fall Out Boy
Where Found: Just backstage... Sigh.


Well, were done with the search, all were gonna do now is watch them perform with all they got.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, there's my P.O.V.
I made it a little long, because it's special for me.
And I'm not yet in love with Ryan there.
Also, my P.O.V. will be the rarest P.O.V. of all.
*evil laugh*

shinygravimcr