Status: Honey's on hiatus. >.<

How You Love Me Now.

Chapter Twenty-Two

Okay... Before we start, As Honey Ross, I would like to say, THAT WAS JUST NOT YOUR GLARE GEORGE RYAN ROSS THE THIRD! Now that we've got that out of our way... Here comes another short chapter...

Honey's POV

Haha! Oh my God! Ryan just got a nose bleed... I think I know what he was thinking... *Insert Ryan's Thoughts here* EWWWW!

"Ryan! Let's get you cleaned up," I said, leading him to the private first-aid room. "Holy shit, dude. I know what you were thinking...." I stifled a laughter, grabbing a moist towelette. I dabbed it under his nose, slightly.

"Crap... Was it that noticable?" He asked nervously. I shook my head.

"Nah... It's just... Be careful with what you think of..." He squinted his eyes and lookes at me closly.

"You still miss dad." It was more of a statement than a question. I just nodded.

"He missed all of my birthdays! He was drunk when he visited my sweet sixteen and I had to kick him out!" I screamed. "And now... I get jealous when everyone's with their dads... Spencer's a good friend, too, since we knew him since you were six..."

"Hmm... The past is a sad thing to think about, Bon-Bon..."

...?! He hasn't called me that since he was ten.

"I know... Ry-Ry..."
♠ ♠ ♠
I'll let Shaira decide how old we are...

hehe... Talk about serious Bi-Polar in this chapter!

[&#9829;]Honey[&#9829;]