Status: Honey's on hiatus. >.<

How You Love Me Now.

Chapter Twenty-Seven

Ray's P.O.V.

Okay... So were still looking for Honey. She isn't in our mansion, which is a very big deal for us, especially her best friend and her big brother or to to put it simply, Shaira and Ryan.

We searched every part of the mansion, to our surprise, we saw that the three crazy fangirls that Frank set up in the first place. We all realized it and glared at him.

"What? I didn't do anything. I just called them here." He said while crossing his arms. Well, he isn't really the type to set up an evil plan. Only Brendon and Shaira would make an evil plan. But they're not on my list either. So, the three crazy fangirls are the only suspects we have.

"Those three?! Of all people?! If Frank was one of them, there would be no problem kicking the sh*t out of him!" Ryan exclaimed. He's starting to get crazy again. Uh-oh. Everybody, get ready!

Then all of a sudden, a helicopter was flying above us and we saw the impossible.

"OH NO! HONEY'S BEEN KIDNAPPED!" We all shouted.

One of the fangirls stepped out (with a megaphone, they're like, 50 feet above us! But I doubt it...) and I remember, her name was, uh... Jannicka?

"Good day to all of you! If you all want to know why your beloved Honey Ross is here in this helicopter. Go, Jaime!" She said, inviting "Jaime" in to the picture.

"As she mentioned, Honey Ross is in this very helicopter with us, because you can all see her obviously." Jaime said.

"And we can return her to you if..."

"Ryan Ross would come with us for one day!" Another girl shouted, and her name was... Jayna. Frank just mentioned their names to us before this commotion even happened.

Ryan's eyes widened, no, all of our eyes widened. I giggled a little bit, but Gerard pulled my hair. Ouch, why my hair?

He looked at Shaira, before saying,

"SURE, WHATEVER! JUST RELEASE HER!"

Wow, I think were in a reality show that has all the genres you can think of...
♠ ♠ ♠
DEBATE TIME!
Which chapter is better to continue? Mine or Honey's?
=O
Sorry Honey, but this was on my mind since yesterday.
Very tragic.