Status: Honey's on hiatus. >.<

How You Love Me Now.

Chapter Twenty-Eight

Honey's POV

"Ryan! Don't do it!" I yelled. Well, tried to, anyways... My voice was being muffled out by the piece of tape over my mouth. *Poke...* *Poke*
*Poke...*

*Pokes with tongue*

Holy Sweeny Todd! If you poke it with your tongue, it stops getting all sticky!
*Pokes with tongue x100*

It's off!

Lemme try that again...

"Ryan! Don't fucking do anything!" I screamed from the top of my lungs, but I was too late. He already accepted and was gonna be pulled in anytime. They lowered the helicopter and literally kicked me out...

"Bitches, don't fucking hurt her!" Frank yelled, flipping them off in the process. Shaira ran to me, noticing me bleeding on the knee.

I remembered the dream I had when i was knocked out. I'd much rather have that happen than Ryan and Shaira's LOOOOOVVVVEEE! getting interrupted by SLUTS!

"I wonder what they're doing to him right now..." I wondered angrily. Bob put on a smirk and threw a throw pillow at me.

"They're probably trying to sex him up..."

"Haha! You're just jealous because Ryan's with them for the whole day!"

"Shut up! I AM NOT!"

"Are too!"

"Am not!

"Are too!"

"Am--"

"Hey, Pete!" Pete turned to look at me. "Let's go finish the story we were reading." He nodded, following me up.

Time for a little Peterick action... Mwa ha ha ha!
♠ ♠ ♠
UGH! Effin thing deleted my first version of this chapter!

[&#9829;]Honey[&#9829;]