Status: Honey's on hiatus. >.<

How You Love Me Now.

Chapter Two

Honey's POV(April 7, 2009; DOUBLE UPDATE!)

"I feel offended," I pouted, crossing my arms. They both just looked at me with laughter in their eyes. "And I feel so suckish. Dammit! Frigging Shaira has to be better than me at everything," I muttered under my breath. I could see her blushing when she and my bigger bro reached for the same thing... at the same time, making their hands touch.

"Sorry," They both apologized. They both blushed and let go immediately. This was like watching T.V.! It amuses me... HAHA!

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. I got up and answered it, while Ryan and Shaira was just sitting on the couch, watching Barney. How immature... NOT! That's what we always did, anyways. So if you call that immature, you're calling us immature... Okay, maybe we are...

"Bobby!" I screamed from the top of my lungs, jumping on his back. "I thought you were just gonna come when we had to say goodbye to you guys..."

He walked over to the couch, dropping me on the floor.

"Ow... Ryan! Bobbert has hurted me!" I complained like a little kid. They all laughed at me, except Shaira, who looked like she could kill, little did they know, it was just an act.

We both winked at each other before she went back to acting.

"Why the fuck did you drop her on her ass?!" She asked/yelled. Bob just looked like he just committed a murder and was being accused.

"I... I.. *insert doorbell here* Thank God!" He praised. I skipped to the door-Yes, Skipped-and engulfed the random person there in a big hug.

"Why... Are you hugging me?" I heard Brendon ask, with Spencer and Jon right behind him.

"Because... I don't know. I'm supposed to hate you since you didn't pay for my ice cream."

"How come I don't get a hug?" Jon complained, which made Spencer do the same.

"Yeah. You jump on Bob, pick on Ryan, hug Brendon, but forget us?"

"Because," I started, making the word long than it should've been. "You guys are the most forgotten members of the band!" I giggled and gave them both a group hug. "You guys happy, now?" I sighed, before watching Barney again.

They both nodded and followed me. Brendon already sat down in the kitchen, eating my pop tart.

"That... IS THE FUCKING LAST ONE!" I blurted. He just looked at me with confusion while Shaira, Ryan and Bob laughed their asses off.

"Dude, you never eat her last pop tart. She will fucking kill you!" Bob laughed out. He experienced it when I was staying with him and the band.

"It's true. I did that when we were in high school, and I had to call in sick!" Ryan remembered. I rolled my eyes and smiled at the ringing doorbell, knowing that the rest of the people were gonna arrive.

I opened the door to see Hayley, Jeremy, Zac and Josh smiling really widely. I attacked them all with hugs. We all let go after about 30 seconds of hugging. I let them in while they saw Brendon still eating my pop tart.

"Dude!" Hayley started. "Is that the last pop tart?" Brendon nodded.

"You never, ever eat Honey's last pop tart. She can kill you in a blink of an eye," Josh finished.

When they went inside, I looked back at Brendon who looked pretty scared. I let out a scream when I was hugged from behind.

"Holy SHIT!"

"Hey, why do you scream when I hug you now?" Frank asked.

"Because you ain't my boyfriend. Now hands off, before I call the police and tell them that you're raping me!" He immediately let go and skipped into the living room. Mikey, Gerard and Ray soon followed, letting themselves in.

"Who let Frank have Skittles?" I asked after ten minutes of silence. Mikey, Gerard and Frank all pointed at Ray who pointed at Bob.

"Um... I was in Chicago until I arrived here," Bob explained. Ray's mouth made an O shape before pointing at Shaira.

"Fucker. I was here the whole time," She said before pulling his Afro. He "gulped" and then pointed at himself.

"Ding, ding, ding! We've got a winner!" i exclaimed, rolling my eyes.

"So... What's wrong with Frank on Skittles?"He asked.

Everyone's eyes went wide, with the exception on Ray and Frank.

"What's wrong with Frank on Skittles?! Man, you are frigging STUPID!" Shaira yelled before stomping off to her room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Longish chapter! Woot! Well, I'm off to... Erm... I don't know. What should I do now?
Oh, wells....
Note: I totally disagree with what I wrote about Spencer and Jon
The whole "She can kill you in a blink of an eye" made me think about Ballroom Blitz by: Sweet

Shaira! You're up!

&#9829;XoHunnyBearXo&#9829;