Status: Honey's on hiatus. >.<

How You Love Me Now.

Chapter Thirty-Two

Honey's POV

*Groan* *Stretch* *Open eyes* *Wake up* *GASP REALLY LOUD!!!*

"Fucking hell?!?!" I screamed, waking up the sleeping figure next to me. "MIKEY!" He stirred and sat up. I was about to yell some more when he took my face in his hands and kissed me. Well, made out with me...

At first, it was subtle, but then, he licked my bottom lip for enterance. I granted it, having his tongue wander around my mouth. Just then, the door opened.

"HONEY?!" I heard Ryan shout. I broke away, biting my lip.

"Erm.. Hi? You know what!" I started until Mikey stopped me. He shushed me and silenty ordered me to be nicer. "Sorry." I stated roughly. Ryan glared at Mikey, making him blush.

"Sorry..." Mikey apologized. He took one look at me and said that we never did anything and shit like that. Ryan sighed and Shaira entered.

"Wow, you're awake," She joked to me. I nodded, getting out of the bed and skipping to breakfast. I was feeling happy until I heard a crash upstairs.

I ran up, looking in every room to see which one had gotten damaged. It turned out, Mikey locked himself in my room when Ryan was yelling at him. Ryan then kicked my door down (how many times had that happened?!) and Mikey hid under the covers.

I rolled my eyes and started to scream. "GEORGE RYAN ROSS! HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BROKEN DOWN MY DOOR?!?!?!" I shouted. I didn't even care about Mikey right now. I had worked on that door for five hours!

"Meep.." Ryan squeaked. I was so close to laughing, but I stopped myself. "HEY! You're supposed to laugh!"

"No! You fucking broke down my door!" I shouted back. He tried apologizing, but it didn't work. The MCR guys were trying to get me to calm down while the P!ATD dudes were pissed off at Ryan for getting me pissed of and hitting everything in my path and screaming at everyone.

Paramore was just watching us with amusement and FOB were... Nowhere to be found... Well, Patrick and Pete anyways... I wonder...

Shaira was right next to me, typing up some more stories and laughing at the failing guys. I stood up, threw down a vase and a picture on the wall and ran to the park nearest to our house. It was old and broken down, but it was the most fondest memory I'll ever have of... All of us when everyone was... Non-rockstarish.
♠ ♠ ♠
I would've thought that they would fight about Mikey, but no!
They had to fight about doors...

[&#9829;]Honey[&#9829;]