Status: Honey's on hiatus. >.<

How You Love Me Now.

Chapter Thirty-Eight

Frank's POV

Oh no! No fucking way! [No pun intended... O.O] She can't die! NOOOOOOOOOOO!

"Dude... Jeremy's right. You should have fucking confidence that she's gonna live. I mean, this happened to her before, right?" Bob asked. Ryan nodded, staring at his shoes.

"Yeah, and when me and her were at school with Shaira, it happened again," Hayley added. I felt a little left out because I attended a private catholic school instead of a public one like them. "She went to the hospital, but she made it. The doctors said that she fought enough. She's gonna make it, we all know that much."

Everyone agreed but me. I was too caught up in my own little world. I can't imagine her dying. I can't imagine me or Mikey living without her. Both of us love her. She knows Mikey loves her, but I kept my feeling bottled up.

I shook away all those pessimistic feelings and replaced them with confidence. She's gonna live, even if it means I'm not! [Uh... Oh....]

I stood up and walked away without a word. There were people shouting my name, asking me where I was going, but only Gee knows where. We're that close. [Not like that people!] Friends! When we met, I was really sad because my girlfriend was cheating on me. I headed off to the old park we all hung out at before all the 'Stardom.' We called it... Well, I forgot what we called it, but we all used to hang out there.

I didn't hear footsteps behind me yet, meaning that no one was following me. I grabbed a taxi and told the driver to get me as near the park as possible. He gave me a funny look and then followed my request.

He got me there and drove away, just like that. I didn't even give him money. [AWW! How nice!]

I walked over to the bench where I first fell in love with her. She was crying from her parents. They were fighting that day. She never did like her parents fighting. It was one thing that triggered her tear ducts.

I saw her crying on the bench, her knees to her chest and curled up in a ball. I walked over to her and rubbed her back.

"Is everything okay?" I asked. She shook her head. She looked up to me with her brown eyes and bit her lip.

"My parents are fighting..." She cried. I couldn't help but frown at that thought. It was hard to imagine her parents fighting. They were always such a sweet couple.

"Oh..." I said, giving her a hug. We cuddled on the bench until Ryan came to pick her up. We were talking about music. What kind we liked. We already knew, but whatever.

"And... Well, I really think that The Who is an awesome band, but I think that I like Metallica better," She spoke with a smile. We lost track of time, but it must've been hours. It was getting dark.

"Well, I think--" I was interrupted by a huge sigh.

"There you are!" Ryan said, relieved. "We didn't know where you were!" She looked at her shoes and shivered. It was cold. I handed her my hoodie and stood up. I helped her up, walking her to Ryan.

"Here ya go," I smiled. "She was pretty upset 'bout your parents. They were fighting. I was walking over here to chill, but..."

"Cool! Thanks, Man! I owe you one! I couldn't deal with that if my life depended on it!" He joked. I laughed, walking home.

"See you next time, Honey!" I called over my shoulder. I heard a faint bye before disappearing.

"So... Where were you?" My mom asked. I plopped down on the couch and rested my head on the arm.

"Went to the park. Met up with Honey. She was crying because of her parents fighting and I stayed to cool her down. We started talking about random things because I don't see her everyday. Stupid school..."

"Ahh..." My mom sighed.

"Linda! Where was he?" My dad asked from the other room.

"Frank and Honey were at the park!" She called back. That sounded nice... Frank and Honey... Honey and Frank...


I smiled, remembering that day...
♠ ♠ ♠
Aww! Look who got all lovey dovey! ^_^
LOL! Well, drama was pushed aside for a while and let you guys see a long chapter and Frank's day of 'Falling In Love!' ^_^
SHAIRA! YOUR TURN!

[&#9829;]Honey[&#9829;]