Status: Honey's on hiatus. >.<

How You Love Me Now.

Chapter Forty

Honey's POV

I just got out of the hospital room, walking, but I was a bit too dizzy for that. I almost fell a couple of times, but I had help from everyone. The weirdest thing that happened wasn't that I ended up in the hospital. I've been here a lot of times-and not just because of my asthma.

Fucking Frankie and Mikey won't hug me! That's rude, considering that we were the three musketeers when Shaira was away with her parents! BITCHES!

"What's up with Frankie and Mikes?" I asked Ryan. He just shrugged, but his face was saying that he knew something I don't...

"RYAN'S A LI-AR! LIIIIIIIIAAAAAAARRRRR!" I screamed when we arrived at Ben & Jerry's. We also went to Pinkberry! ^_^
I SCREAM FOR ICE SCREAM!

"What?! No I'm not!" He shouted back. I rolled my eyes.

"Fuck yeah, you're not!" I said, sarcastically. He glared at me, making me step back two steps. "Dude, I know all your looks. When you said you didn't know a thing about Mikes and Frank, you had your 'I don't want you to know, but I know something' look. It's so obvious," I whispered to him. He rolled his eyes and walked away. "BITCH!" He flipped me off before going to talk to Brendon.

I snickered before yelling,

"RYDON EXSISTS!" Everyone turned to look at me. [Haha! I think Shaira still has that picture in her profile! The one where Ryan and Brendon are holding up signs that said 'Rydon Exists!' LOL!]

"Wait, What?!" Brendon and Ryan both asked, turning their heads towards me.

"My lips said nothing... I'm a very innocent bee that's full of honey," I sang, tipping back and forth on my toes. They just shrugged it off and went back to walking. I was walking with them until I saw Pete trying to flirt with Shaira... NOOOOO!!
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh-oh... Well,
there's a sickness going around.. It's really serious, I hope they can find a cure for it as soon as they can.

Most authors have been found with the 'authors writing more shorter chapters' sickness! NOOOOO!!!!

[&#9829;]Andie's Beloved Wifey/Lottie's Dearest Sister; Honey[&#9829;]