Status: Honey's on hiatus. >.<

How You Love Me Now.

Chapter Forty-Two

Honey's POV
PS: I basically forgot everything that was supposed to happen in the story, so I'm just making these up as I go.. And I know that it's been SO long! SORRY!

So, I was getting ready to beat up Pete for flirting with Shaira. I mean, it's really mean how he knows that Ryan likes her but does everything he can about it.

"Pete," I growled. He came over with a smirk on his face. [You know, I think we're making Pete a big fucking dick in this story!]

"What'cha want, babe?" He asked, the smirk still with him. I cracked my knuckles and punched him square in the jaw. "HOLY SHIT! What was that for, bitch?!" He screamed, trying to hit me back.

Frankie, Mikey and Ryan saw and started pulling me away. I mean, I was hitting back. And let's just say that he's losing... Big time.

"Honey! Why is Pete punching.. Uh... trying to punch you?!" Mikey asked, chuckling a bit at Pete.

"Because he was fucking--"

I stopped my sentence, remembering that I had to keep it a secret.

"He was fucking someone? Who? Shaira? Patrick?" Frank joked. I cracked a smile as Patrick and Shaira turned their heads from the table. [Need I remind you that they're still at the ice cream place]

"He was what?!" The manager looked at me and Pete before giving a disapproving sigh. I know that she's a fan of Fall Out Boys, but she just didn't like seeing them with me and Shaira. As the only girls, besides Hayley, but she's taken.

"No, he was flirting with Shaira and I know someone that has the hots for her, but you guys don't know him. He's like... In Asia right now..." I covered up my tracks, hearing Ryan's sigh of relief.

"Oh..." Ryan's face fell. I laughed at him and gave him the It's-You-And-You-Should-Know! look. He shrugged the 'falling face' and looked at me with a smile.

"SO! Can we go somewhere now? We're gonna have a big day tomorrow for it is MINE AND HONEY'S BIRTHDAY!" Shaira screamed, dragging us out.

I dramatically held onto the door frame, begging to stay because of the ice cream.

"NOOO! My ice cream! *sobs quietly like an emo kid in the corner*"
♠ ♠ ♠
LOL! Oh my Franking BOB! I haven't updated in FOREVER! I'm so sorry! DON'T KILL ME!

Notes: LOL! The 'Emo kid in the corner' thing reminds me of my teacher! She calls me that! And purposely seated me in the corner! But all my friends sit near me! AND SHE FOUND OUT MY FULL NAME! STALKER!
I also talked to her about My Chem.... I told her that they were too old for me and that they were married, but she told me about her obsession with Hugh Jackman... Or Something...
And she told me that they could be my FANTASY BOYFRIENDS/HUSBANDS! ^_^

[&#9829;]Honey[&#9829;]

PS: Shaira, please excuse my absence. I have an excuse note from my mom! And also, please excuse the spelling and grammar errors... My computer's messed up because of my brother...