Status: Honey's on hiatus. >.<

How You Love Me Now.

Chapter Forty-Three

Shaira's P.O.V.

Right now, were enjoying the party thrown to us by the most special group of people in our lives. Yeah, they're special to me. But let's just keep this to ourselves, okay? Tee-hee.

I can't believe Pete just flirted with me! Good thing Honey's there to kick his ass! But I'm not really mad at him. Who could even get mad with him? Hmmm...Maybe his own bandmates and the people who think he's a sell out. Well, whatever. I'm just saying I'm not mad on what Pete did. In fact... I kinda liked it.

"Hey, girl! Snap out of it!" Hayley exclaimed. I couldn't hear her voice because the speakers were kinda too loud.

I just nodded and patted her shoulder, walking towards Honey and Ryan. Ryan stood up and looked at me. I looked at him back too. Then all of a sudden, he hugged me. The guys were all, "Aieee!"

I kind of blushed there. Before I met Ryan and the other guys, to tell you all the truth, I was obsessed with them. Now, secretly, maybe I'm still obsessed with them. Okay, I just told another secret. Oh, I almost forgot the situation, Ryan's hugging me now. Well, now that's very thoughtful of you Ryro...

Without hesitation, I hugged him back and miraculously, didn't kick his *beep*. Everyone grinned at us. Wait... They aren't grinning at us, they're grinning only at Ryan! Wonder what they're hiding behind their backs. Hmm... It's my and Honey's birthday, so... I could do and ask anything I want! I then gently pushed Ryan away from me but before anything can happen he whispered something in to my ear,

"Happy birthday, bubbles..."

Bubbles? Why the hell am I called Bubbles? I mean, I like her and the rest of the PPG, but I'd rather be Buttercup. You don't wanna know why...

I kinda like Ryan's smile when he said that to me. Huh? I'm feeling hot all of a sudden. Damn, am I blushing?!

They were doing the "Aieee!" thing again. Why are they doing that?!
♠ ♠ ♠
Whoops! Whatta short chapter!
Darn-ing it!
Well, I just want this story to get to the next level, if you all know what I mean...
Faye! How'z you'z?

shinygravimcr