Status: Honey's on hiatus. >.<

How You Love Me Now.

Chapter Forty-Four

Honey's POV
Wait! Before I start, I wanna say thank you to Shaira for making her own POV for once since FOREVER!
Now, let's start! ^_^

"I see something you don't!" Gerard screamed, running into Jeremy.

"Fuck off, Way!" He screamed. Damn... Someone's in a bad mood, and I do not tolerate with that on happy days!

"Jeremy, get yer ass over here!" I yelled. He mumbled something and then followed my orders. "Why are you so bitchy today? You know how I hate it when something like that happens on my happy days!"

"Sorry," He muttered. His eyes averted to the door and then back to the floor.

"You wanna go away for a while? I don't think you should hang out with us in this condition. You know how we all like to tease."

He gave me a thankful glance before grabbing his keys from the table and walking out of the room.

"Why's he leaving?" Zac asked, giving his brother, Josh, a noogie. [However the hell you spell that thing...] I shrugged, giving out a yawn. "Dudes and Hayley! We'd better start this performance before the birthday girls sleep!"

They all nodded. First up was Paramore. The whole crowd was screaming. Wow... This is one big place. SHIT! Jeremy isn't here!

Okay, never mind. Jeremy entered a second before they went on. He grabbed his bass guitar and scurried off to meet his band members.

Setlist:
1: That's What You Get
2: I Caught Myself
3: My Heart
5: Hallelujah
6: Fences
7: Misery Business
8: Pressure

"Goodnight everybody! And happy birthday to Shaira and Honey!" Hayley screamed into the mic before announcing the next band.

"Now welcome, FALL OUT BOYS!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, it's pretty short. It was supposed to have the lyrics to every song, but then it would be useless... So, Shaira! Pick out the songs you want Fall Out Boys to do! Oh, and include Dance, Dance! ^_^
I LOVE THAT SONG! [LOL! My brother got me into it!]
And pick out Panic and MCR's too!