Status: Honey's on hiatus. >.<

How You Love Me Now.

Chapter Forty-Six

"Hey, Ryan, you guys are up," I said, plopping on the couch. I was EXAUHSTED! Seriously! I haven't been to a concert in a hella long time, so all my energy for it drained and shit.

"Uh, yeah," he muttered. I laughed and gave him a reassuring hug.

"Ry, it's gonna be awesome. Just play like you always will. Trust me, you'll be awesome." I let go of the hug and ushered him on. "Now go get your ass out there and play your best!"

He gave me a quick hug and grabbed his bass guitar. He raced on to the stage where Brendon, Spencer and Jon were waiting. Shaira grabbed the seat next to me and looked out on the stage. She sighed, keeping her eyes on one person; Ryan Ross.

I smirked and kept my eyes on two people; Frank Iero and Mikey Way. Why were they avoiding me?

In the background, I could hear 'I Write Sins Not Tragedies' playing. I smiled at the song and hummed along. Ryan looked really scared when I looked back at him. He had a nervous smiled on and he looks distanced, like he wasn't paying attention.

"Shaira, cheer him on!" I commanded. She looked a bit confused, but she did it anyways.

"GO RYAN!" She screamed. He shot his head towards us and smiled. He blushed and continued playing with Shaira's words of... confidence? I don't know!

I smiled to him as he played better, but he was still nervous. I could tell.

Frank walked up to me and bit his lip. I raised an eyebrow and looked at him. He shook his head and sighed, walking away. I just sat there, confused with Shaira's smirk right at me.

"What?" I asked. She giggled. "WHAT?!?!?!" She bit her lip and shook her head.

"Nothing... Come on, let's keep watching."

The next song was Time To Dance, which was one of the songs I really liked. After that song, something unexpected happened. Something that I thought they would ever do again...

"This next song is called--Well, let's see who knows this song!" Brendon yelled to the crowd. I sat there, wide-eyed, and I'm pretty sure that Shaira was the same...

Ryan looked confused, but still nervous as Brendon sang the first lines, "Oh baby baby, How was I supposed to know?

I looked at Shaira who looked pretty mad, considering she knew everything that I went through.
After their set was done-I was to pissed off to know all the songs, but ask Shaira, she'll tell you-I was being held back by Shaira, Bob and Ray were holding me back. I was trying to throw punches at Brendon, who was the one who started the whole thing.

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU PLAY THAT FUCKING SONG WHEN YOU KNEW SO DAMN WELL WHAT IT MEANS TO ME?!?!?!?!" I screamed as Ryan jumped in front of Brendon. The arms holding me back disappeared and new ones hugged me. They were soft, sweet and caring.

"Honey, come on. He's not worth it," He said. I turned to look at him. He smiled at me and nodded.

"D-Drew...? What're you doing here?" I asked. Man, why'd I dump him? Oh yeah, because I needed 'space' and that I was an idiot... dammit!

"Happy birthday!"
♠ ♠ ♠
OMFG! I'm back! And I'm very sorry for not updating for a long ass time! I've been lazy, and scared because of the report cards! I JUST WANT MY EFFIN PHONE BACK!
Anyways... hi! SHAIRA I AM SO FUCKING SORRY!