Status: Honey's on hiatus. >.<

How You Love Me Now.

Chapter Four

Honey's POV

I stopped the fight in my head-about telling Shaira or not about our band's new song-to look and see Ryan and Hayley fighting.

I sort of got mad, because I was trying to set Ryan and Shaira together. It's so obvious that they like each other. I just wanted to be the good little sister and get him the girl of his dreams.

How do I know that Ryan actually likes her without just his reactions? I'll let you see the flashback...

It was... like... December or something-I don't remember-but it was cold. Anyways, Ryan was staying with me and Shaira at that time. Panic! just got off of their tour and were having a rest. I was setting up his old room, because we usually use it for when our parents or friends visit, but now that he's back, I gotta get it ready.

DING-DONG

"I'll get it!" I heard Shaira say, enthusiastically. Somethings frigging up with her... Wonder what....

While she was answering the door, I set up movie night. Tonight's movie? No clue. I just picked out a random movie that I found on the floor.

I regretted my decision when it was time to watch the movie. All three of us were on sleeping bags on the floor. Watching One Missed Call Japanise version.

I was hiding inside my sleeping bag until Ryan told me that he had to talk to me upstairs. I nodded and left Shaira there all alone... How scared she would be.

We walked to his room. He looed nervous as hell! This has got to be something entirely big. Like, I really mean BIG!

"What's up?" I asked, planting my ass on his couch. He looked scared to tell me whatever her was gonna tell me.

"Promise you won't get mad?" He said, almost sweating. I nodded with a confused face.
"Okay, well, you know how I really like this one girl, right? Just don't tell her that it's her. Please. Okay, well, that girl just so happens to be... your best friend..."

I just stayed there... Shocked. I can't say that I didn't see this coming, but I can't say I expected him to blurt it out, right then and there.

"Erm... Well, I'm okay with that. I give you my total permission to date her," I spoke, getting out of my trance. He smiled widely and gave me a hug.

"Thank sis. You're the second best!" I rolled my eyes and went back downstairs.

"Oh, and just be careful!" I called behind me, hoping her would get the message.
♠ ♠ ♠
It took me a while to come up with this one, but I got it! Okay... My parts are still pretty boring, so I'll have Shaira do the next chapter!

&#9829;XoHunnyBearXo&#9829;