Status: Honey's on hiatus. >.<

How You Love Me Now.

Chapter Forty-Nine

Ryan's P.O.V.

What the hell?! What did Honey just say?!

"Why do you always take her side?! Just because you fucking have a crush on her!"

Oh, no she didn't just said that! No, no, no!

Shit! Shaira's eyes are widening of... shock? surprise? I dunno! I'm just so angry and shocked that Honey shouted it right in front of her! Damn you Honey! And I thought we would keep this secret until the end of time!

The others came in to bring more pressure. Damn it.

"What happened? You are all silent," Hayley said. Then, she noticed Honey's sweetie, she looked at him and patted him in the back.

"So... You are the long lost twin of Honey!" She exclaimed like an idiot. Drew's eyes widened and Honey's too. Shaira... Well, I don't wanna really tell you guys right now.

"Um... No... I'm not really her twin. I'm her boy--" He was cut off when Brendon the other guys came in the picture too. Could things get any worse?!

Brendon looked at Drew the same way Hayley did just now. He grinned and said,

"Oh, I remember you! You asked for my autograph when I don't want to, and I still gave you one because you're Honey's boyfriend!"

Shit.

Mikey and Frank's eyes widened in super shock and their jaws dropped like it was about to reach the end of the earth. Why Brendon? Why do you suck so much?

I covered Brendon's mouth before he can say what no one should ever hear. Hayley on the other hand, heard what Brendon said. And so, she jumped for joy. She jumped for what?! It's like... SHE'S HAPPY FOR THEM! NO WAY!

Right now, she's acting giddy while shaking Drew's hand. Drew smiled because Hayley was one of his "idols" too.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot about Honey and Shaira.

I then grabbed Honey's arm and dragged her where no one is around.

"What the heck?!" She exclaimed.

"Why did you tell her Honey?! Tell me why now!" I shouted at her from the top of my lungs. Because I shouted too loud at her, she became silent. I never shouted at her like this before. Well, because I'm so mad. There, you all know now?

Honey then glared at me.

"You wanna know why?! Because this is the right time! And why is this the right time?! Because Pete is like, taking over Shaira's black heart! And why is Pete taking over Shaira's black heart?! Because she is in love with Pete and vice versa!" She shouted at the top of her lungs too. Wow, we've never had a fight like this since I broke her door. Also, my eyes widened on how she answered my question, but the real reason is because...

Shaira is in love with Pete.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dang it! I love Pete! LOL
Sorry Faye if I didn't updated yesterday! Stupid internet connection disconnected! So, I'm making up for this! XD