Status: Honey's on hiatus. >.<

How You Love Me Now.

Chapter Fifty-Two

Brendon's POV

NOO! Why must this always happen to me?! First Honey tries to beat me up, which totally failed, and now Ryan (my own band mate) and Pete does! WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO?! Oh, wait... *Looks at scene*
The two guys who are head over heels for Shaira are racing towards me and I've got the love of their lives crying on me... Well, now I get it! HA! I'm am SOO! smart! Wait, I take that back! DAMMIT! WHY DIDN'T I MOVE?! HOW ARE THEY SO FAST!

As I waited for the impact, I didn't feel anything. I opened my eyes and gasped. Honey was holding them off.

"Don't think I was trying to save your sorry ass," She scowled. "Whatever happens, Shaira and I made a pact to be best friends til the end. If I let them hurt you, she gets hurt, considering she's on your chest, crying her eyes out." She glanced at the two boys on the floor and raced to Shaira. "Dude, you okay? And if you're wondering, he does like you. Wait, that's an understatement. We'll talk about it inside. Oh, and get your singing voice ready. Cassadee's coming over to sing with us."

Shaira gave her a confused look. Honey pointed at me. Shaira glared at me. Me starts to run away... BYE!

Drew's POV

Well, now that she's mine again, I can use her as a puppet. I can get her brother's friend's label to produce my band and shit. Damn, I'm smart.

Jon's POV

I like ponies...

Hayley's POV

Damn, I need a boyfriend...

MCR's POV

Bob: I'm bored...NINJA TIME!
Frank: Dammit, she has a boyfriend!
Mikey: dammit! After she kissed me!
Gerard: Should I re-dye my hair? My ass looks too big... CRAP! They're looking at me! Wave 'hi' Geetard! *waves 'hi' to the fans*
Ray: *touches Afro* Needs more volume...There's too much drama happening.. DAMMIT! GET MORE VOLUME YOU STUPID AFRO! NO! I DIDN'T MEAN THAT YOU WERE STUPID, MY AWESOME AFRO! I LUFF YOU!
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehe.. You get in some of the people's heads... Wow...