Status: Honey's on hiatus. >.<

How You Love Me Now.

Chapter Fifty-Three

Pete's P.O.V.

Huh? Why the heck am I trying to kick Brendon's ass? He's just hugging Shaira while she's crying and... WHY THE HECK IS SHAIRA CRYING?! I ignored Honey and turned to Ryan. I grabbed his collar and shouted,

"What the heck did you do to my bb?!"

Ryan raised an eyebrow.

"I did not do anything. Or maybe you did something," He muttered. "And bb? You are sooo lame," he added.

I got pissed off when he said that so I slapped him in the face. Of course, I couldn't punch him because his face is "beautiful". And Honey would probably kick my ass if I did.

Speaking of Honey, where is she? And where's Brendon and Shaira?

"Up next! Before MCR plays, we have first our birthday girls sing with Cassadee Pope!"

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Ryan and I shouted in surprise. We both looked at each other and ran towards the backstage.

And we saw Brendon grinning. Okay, we'll definitely kick his ass this time!

"Wait!" A boy exclaimed. Huh? And who the heck is he? I looked at Ryan and asked who the guy is. My eyes widened when Ryan said that he's Honey's boyfriend. Hahaha! I just cannot believe it! I bet Hayley and Brendon gave him the "rules".

We then shook hands and I noticed his eyes rolled. Hmmm... Could there something that he's hiding?

I then gave him my first impression... through words.

"You're weird you know that? It's like, you're hiding something," I murmured. Oh yeah, what's his name again?
♠ ♠ ♠
I think Pete knows Drew's dirty little secret yet he doesn't know his name! LOL XD