Status: Honey's on hiatus. >.<

How You Love Me Now.

Chapter Sixty

Honey was crying as Frank and Mikey felt bad for Honey. They thought that it was their faults she was crying, when truth was, she was crying because she felt stupid.

“Honey, look, we’re really sorry!” Frank screamed, trying to talk to Honey over Ryan. “Stupid older brother,” He muttered. Honey pushed Ryan aside and ran towards Frank and Mikey with a hug.

“You guys *sniff* are one of the best friends anyone can have. When I’m gone *sniff* I want you to know that I love you guys.”

‘What does she mean by that?’ Frank and Mikey though.

“‘When you’re gone?’” Mikey questioned. Honey nodded and let go of them, walking back to Shaira. She was telling her something that made her break down crying.

“Why?!” Shaira cried. “Honey, you’re being an idiot!”

“Shaira, you know what I have to do! This is it!” Honey screamed. “Look, it’s not really a big deal!”

“‘Not really a big deal’?! Honey, I might never see you again!” Honey shook her head and hugged Shaira. “Don’t go… Please…” Shaira begged. Honey sighed and walked over to her brother. She whispered something in his ear and Ryan’s eyes grew wide.

“No! No, no, no, no, no! Honey, no! No fucking way!” He shouted. “You’re not leaving us!” He held onto Honey, crying as well. Everyone around them was confused, trying to figure out what was happening.

“Ryan, I have to. *sniff* It won’t be tonight, I promise you…”

‘I can also say that this has been the worst birthday ever,’ Honey thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah.. A shorty... But it's to get back at Shaira for her old short chapters! MWA HA HA HA HA HA! And because it's like... 3am here, so yeah... =D