Status: Honey's on hiatus. >.<

How You Love Me Now.

Chapter Sixty-Six

Honey’s POV

Crap, Ryan’s in trouble....

“They’ve been crushing on each other for a while, and they just decided to take action now,” I lied. Everyone looked at me, Ryan and Cassadee thankful, but the others had the “WHAT THE FUCKING HELL?” look.

“How do you know this?” Brendon asked, raising an eyebrow.

“How do you not? Hello! It’s like, totally obvious!” I said. Wait, I just talked like a prep. What does that mean to me again?

“Liar,” Bob stated. “You talked like a prep and you only say that when you’re really nervous or something like that. Or when you’re lying.” I glared at him. Why must he know me so well?!

Because he knew you ever since you were in the cradle!

SHUT UP!

So that’s why Ryan always says shut up…

Shut. The. Fuck. Up!

Okay, anyways…

“Bob, can I talk to you for a sec?” I asked, tugging him by his hood. “Listen. Come closer.” He came closer. “Closer.” Once he was close. Like, super duper close, I kneed his nuts.

“SHIT!”

“Now shut up and get with the plan,” I whispered back harshly. “Anywhore! Now my brother has a girlfriend!”

“…And you’re still single,” Shaira pointed out.

“Bitch,” I muttered, flipping her off. “I’ll find one soon enough.” I smiled at Mikey who blushed back. “SO! Shaira, you’re single, too!”

“I like being single.” She was obviously glaring holes into Cass’ head. Ooh, she likey him or something? “Plus, dating is over-rated. I’ve never been in love before.” You can totally tell she’s lying.

“If dating is over-rated, then why are you teasing me about being single?”

“I didn’t. I just pointed it out.”

“Puh-lease. It was totally teasing.”

“Was not!”

“Was too!”

“Sir, I mean, Ma’am! I MEAN PUBOOOO!”

“WHAT THE FUCK?!”

“LAROONIE! BITCH!”
♠ ♠ ♠
I have no clue what the hell was in my head when I wrote the last part... O.O
don't judge.

ANYWHORE! I loved the video! now it's Shaira's turn! =D