Status: Honey's on hiatus. >.<

How You Love Me Now.

Chapter Six

Honey's POV

"Hehe... Why do I feel like we forgot something?" I asked to no one in particular. I heard a squeal from upstairs after I had asked that.

"I think Pete and Ryan are..." Hayley started. That was all I heard, because I ran upstairs to see Ryan's eyes gaping at Pete and Shaira.

"Ryan!" I whispered. He came closer to me. His jaw was fixed and his knuckles were so tight, they were white. Like ghost white.
"What the fuck is Pete doing... Oh...."

I turned back to see Pete with a smile and Shaira still standing in front of her door. She must be on Mibba....

"Hiya Pete! When did you get here?" He just rolled his eyes and sighed.

"No one fucking notices when I arrive..." He muttered before going back to his conversation with Shaira. Fucking jerk stealing my brother's soon-to-be girlfriend.

I marched right up to him andpunched him in the jaw! sighed. I knew I needed to talk to him about her at some point.

"Pete. I need to kinda talk to you... In private," I sighed, dragging him away from everyone. He smirked and walked along.

"I know... I know..." He said, before engulfing me in a hug. (Engulfing?! What kind of word is that?!)

"What?! Hell no! You're a fucking bitch! You know what! Stay away from--" Before I could finish that sentence, everyone came upstairs to see what was up.

By that time, I knee-ed Pete in the nuts and skipped away to jump on my bed... and maybe go on Mibba, too.
_______________
Think I'm done? Think again....

I was writing a FAKE journal about how my life's all shitty because my manager was a bitch and my best friend and I was in a fight. What? I had to keep an image. I might get banned for being me... Well, Honey Ross. Well.. OH! You get what I mean!

Knock-Knock

"Honey, it's me..." I heard Shaira say from the other side. "And Mikey and Frankie..."

I sighed heavily and opened the door. They came in and sat on the couch.

"We wanted to talk to you about...."
♠ ♠ ♠
CRAP! A cliffhanger! I seem to do that a lot on joint stories... O.o
And I'm confused....

&#9829;XoHunnyBearXo&#9829;