Status: Honey's on hiatus. >.<

How You Love Me Now.

Chapter Sixty-Nine

What's this? Pete thought. He looked at the others and slowly walked towards Honey, but then... he tripped. Obviously, Honey did that. Because... she's snickering.

"What the fuck, Honey?!" He shouted.

Forget about the snickering, let's make Honey, no, everybody laugh their asses out to Pete! Pete raised an eyebrow. He noticed that they're laughing not so spontaneously.

"Are you hiding something, Honey Faye Ross?" He asked, crossing his arms. Honey gulped and looked at the others, which ignored her. Pete started to glare at her and Honey has not way out. On the other hand, Shaira is just standing there, wanting to join the fun.

"Whatever," she muttered before walking away from the others.

While Pete is glaring at Honey, it's a perfect time for Ryan to have some time alone with her. When he tip-toed away from the others. To his surprise, Shaira is gone!

"Shaira? Shaira! Where are you?" Ryan called.

The others heard Ryan and they immediately went to search for Shaira before something happens to her.

Ryan, who searches outside the backstage, found her sitting on a bench. A perfect romantic scene for both of them. But, we all know Ryan has no guts to tell her, right?

"Shaira, at last, I found you," he said, sitting beside her. Shaira just sighed.

"Well, I didn't know what you guys are talking about and it made me... hmmm..." Ryan's heart started beating fast when he thought that she'll say, "jealous". But...

"...Bored."

Ryan then sighed. Shaira noticed Ryan and asked,

"What's with you?"

Ryan's eyes widened and he immediately slapped his face.

"Oh, nothing. Also bored," he said, laughing like an idiot.

Shaira smiled.

"You are weird, you know that?" She giggled.

Ryan smiled back. "Now is that a compliment?"

Shaira and Ryan then continued to talk and laugh about things when,

"Oooohhhh... And what do we have here?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmmm... Nothing much to say. I'm in school typing this. I'm so cool. XD