Status: Honey's on hiatus. >.<

How You Love Me Now.

Chapter Seventy-Two

Faye's POV

God! Doesn't he know that plan A failed?!?! I have SUCH a dumb brother!

"Okay, so what is it this time?" He asked, looking at his shoes.

"Bro, it's all gonna work out some way. Come on, then. We're gonna go see what we can do."

"But why?"

"Because you love her, damn it!"

"No," he spoke. "But why are you trying to help me?"

"Ryan, why don't you believe that I actually care about you? All those times we bicker, it still means we love each other. Now, get your ass in that room and read Brendon's gossip magazines!" I shoved him into a room while the door opened.

"HONEY FAYE DIAZ ROSS! GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE AND HUG ME, MOTHER-FUCKING BITCH!" I looked towards the door and squealed. I ran and hugged her.

"Oh my God! Kathrine, I thought you were in Australia! God!" I hugged her one more time as Ryan stood up.

"Kat?" He asked, not believing she was right in front of us. "Kathrine?!?!?! Kathrine Blake?!" He questioned. Kathrine nodded with a smile. "OH MY GOD!" He hugged her while she giggled.

"Hey, you remembered me! Awesome!" She yelled, attracting attention from the My Chem boys. "Frankie!" She screamed, breaking away from Ryan's hug and jumping on Frank.

"Kat, you shouldn't--" I was interrupted with an 'oof' coming from Frank. "Never mind," I said, trying to stifle a laugh. I ran up to Frank and helped him up.

"Hey, Ryro, I need to talk to you for a bit," I heard Kat whisper to him.

Ryan's POV

Gosh, I'm hella nervous. I remembered the last thing Kat said to me, and those words were harsh. We were dating at the time and I kinda said the wrong things.

We both walked into a quiet room and sighed. "Ryan, I'm really sorry about everything I said before I left," she said, taking my hands. "Really, I couldn't stop thinking about you. Ry, I want you back."

"Y-You do?" I asked, still not believing anything. "Really?!" I beamed. She nodded with a wide smile. I'm sorry, but Shaira can wait.
♠ ♠ ♠
BWAHAHAHAH!
I sowwy Shaira
This is just so damn funny though!
xD
Now you must win him back!