Status: Honey's on hiatus. >.<

How You Love Me Now.

Chapter Seventy-Three

Shaira's P.O.V.

While I'm roaming around the backstage (being bored and all), I can see people hugging from a distance, when I look closely, it's Ryan, Honey... and another girl? Wonder who's that? I wanna meet her!

I walked towards them and suddenly, they became quiet.

"What?" I said. Why the awkward atmosphere? It's just me, you know?

Ryan then gulped and patted my shoulder.

"Shaira, this is Katherine, my ex and once again, girlfriend," he said, with closed eyes.

I raised an eyebrow and smacked him. Honey snickered while "Katherine" gasped.

"Why didn't you tell me, dude?" I laughed. Ryan sighed but then laughed with me. Honey glares at me while "Katherine" crosses her arms. Jealousy, I presume? Do not worry, for I shall not take Ryan Ross away from you because I have no feelings for him at all!

"W-Well, it's a long story," Ryan muttered.

Suddenly, "Katherine" steps in front of Ryan, glaring at me. What did I do?

"How dare you smack my Ryro like that?!" She exclaimed. Uh-oh, a crazy woman is in the house!

Honey then ran towards me and steps in front of me.

"I see that you're still the same Katherine, being obsessed with Ryan and threatening any girl doing anything to him."

My eyes widened as I heard that. Is "Katherine" a die-hard Ryro fan-chick?! Oh my God, I don't wanna remember the time when Honey got kidnapped by three other sluts who are obsessed with Ryan.

God, why do they love Ryan so much? It's not like he's good at anything... Or is he? Well, whatever. I'm just confused and full of mixed emotions right now.

Ryan's P.O.V.

Oh God, I almost forgot what Katherine can do to any girl who does something to me. Damn it, why did I take her back? She's crazy!

I need to do something about this right away!
♠ ♠ ♠
One word to describe Katherine: CRAZY.
And it looks like I'm not in love with Ryanyet.
Hehehe...