Status: Honey's on hiatus. >.<

How You Love Me Now.

Chapter Eighty.

Honey's POV;

I grinned, laughed, smiled, giggled, at Ryan's reactions. "Oh, Ryan... If only you knew," Frank said under his breath. Ryan was literally turning red, going back to his rage.

"Okay, back to your relationship with Iero," Ryan growled. "Why didn't you tell me?" He whined. I laughed even harder, feeling like I was about to cough up a lung. "Jesus Christ, Honey! Stop laughing and explain this!"

I calmed myself down, and sighed. "Oh jeeze, okay. Frank and I got together a long time ago, but we took a little break a month before his tour ended. I know, dick move, huh?" I playfully glared at Frank, who tried his best to keep a sad face on.
"Anyway, we got back together just about an hour ago, and well the rest is history." I flashed them all a smile and winked at Shaira.

Shaira nodded, approving of the story when Ryan glanced at her. "Oh... Still, you should've asked for my approval first. You know how protective I am of you dating," Ryan muttered.

Ah, my lovely, overprotective brother. Get a life, please! Stop worrying about me!

I rolled my eyes. "Gosh, Ryan. Get a life. Frank and I are together, whether you like it or not."

Ryan stared blankly at the wall for a few seconds, then snapped back into reality. Mumbling a fine, he started to walk out.

"Wait," I said, stopping him. "Don't try to do anything to break us up either, okay Ry?"

I could practically see him rolling his eyes, even though his back was turned on us. Ah, sweet revenge.

×~×~×

"Knowing Ryan, he's already planning something devious to 'break you guys up,'" Shaira pointed out. I knew she was right, but how could you break up a couple that isn't even together?

Frank chuckled. "Yeah, he probably hates my guts right now. We just gotta show him that our love is strong, Honey!"

I laughed and shook my head. "Yes, Franklin. Our love is the strongest of them all!"

I couldn't help but make up my own devious plan... On how to set up Shaira and Ryan. I mean seriously, how long has this been going on? They just needed to get together already. I want my best friend to become my sister-in-law!

"Hey, you okay?" Shaira asked.

I raised an eyebrow. "Uh, yeah. Why wouldn't I be...?"

"You were making a constipated face," Frank voiced.

I rolled my eyes. "You're the most romantic 'boyfriend' ever, Frankie dear."

Frank grinned. "I know. I try."
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeah, we're both giving out short chapters...
Which SHOULD change in the next update.
Shaira. D:<
okayokayokay, Ryan hates Frank now.
c:
xoxo<3