Status: Honey's on hiatus. >.<

How You Love Me Now.

Chapter Eighty-Four.

Mikey's POV;

Okay, what the fuck is up with Frank? He knows for a fact that I didn't want him with her. I didn't want anyone with her! I just wanna... Ugh.

"Mikes, you alright?"

I felt a hand on my shoulder, making me look to my right. I saw little 5'1 & 1/2 tall Honey and smiled a bit. "Uh, yeah."

She bit her lip. "You don't seem alright... Tell me what's wrong, sweetie." She frowned, making me frown as well. I shook my head and shrugged. "I know something's up. What's wrong?"

I sighed. "It's just... I dunno. So many couples around today, and I just feel all 'forever alone' and stuff..." It was partially the truth. Good enough, right?

Honey rolled her eyes. "Wow Mikey. You shouldn't be worrying about that. You're 30, right? You still got plenty of time left. And trust me, when the time comes, you won't regret it. Being in love with someone is the best feeling in the world," she smiled.

"Just like how you're in love with Frank?" I muttered. Shit. I hope she didn't hear me.

She froze suddenly. "Uh, no. I'm not in love with Frank," she giggled. "Saying you're in love with someone means you have strong feelings for them, and that you would uh... I don't know. You would trust them with everything... I mean, I trust Frankie with everything, and I love him. Just not like that..."

I raised an eyebrow. "Wait, what? I'm confused..."

She sighed. "Oh Mikes. Okay, I'm not in love with Frankie. I still think of him as an older brother, okay? But I dunno. We just decided to try something out. But I'm still waiting for my 'one true love.'" She laughed then shook her head. "Anyway, I doubt you should be talking about a little girl about this. It's usually what people age 20 and above talk about."

I nodded. "Yeah, but you're pretty mature for your age... Sometimes." I smirked as her jaw dropped. She lightly slapped my arm. I hissed. "Ow. Hurtful!"

She grinned. "Wussy."

×××

"Gerard! Gerard!" I ran, yelling, flailing my arms. I found Gerard in the same room, but this time watching Titanic. Wow, what is up with him and chick flicks? "Gerard," I breathed out. "Guess what!"

He grunted. Oh, shows how much you care...

"Okay, so Honey's not in love with Frank; she still thinks of him as a brother! And she's still waiting for her, quote unquote, 'one true love.'" I grinned. "So... You wanna help me?" I asked in a sing-song voice.

Gerard rolled his eyes. "Michael, I'm not going in between my best friend and my brother's fight over what I consider to be my little sister. That would just be fuckin' horrible. I mean, you know... I just... How about both of you guys just leave her alone? I'm gonna go talk to Frank about this. You guys are too old for her anyway."

"You're so heartless," I frowned. "I mean, I finally find someone I love, and then you go off saying this? Fine, I'll do it myself!"

And as the little wheels in my head started to turn, I laughed maniacally, loudly. FEAR ME.

"MWAHAHAHAHA."
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh, look.
I updated.
This is rare.
I fail at writing. ;-;
I only updated for the liddol girl who comments.
Thank you <3
I'm glad someone still reads this. :)
xo<3