Put Your Heart Where Your Mouth Is

Veinte y Siete.

I woke up with my head on his chest, and his mouth next to my ear. I could hear him snoring. I tried not to giggle. He talked in his sleep, just like I did. "No." He mumbled, "I'm not a 34B, damnit. I'm a C-Cup...getitright." He turned his head. "You don't think I'm pretty?"

I kissed his cheek, sitting up on my right hand. "I think you're very pretty, Garrett."

"Sexy, more like it." He said, cracking one eye open. He saw me, and smiled, with his eyes lighting up like they usually did. "Oh."

"Why were you muttering about a bra fitting?" I asked, tilting my head to the side. My hair spilled off of my shoulder, and grazed his arms slightly. "Are you not happy with the ones you currently wear?"

"Oh, that was so funny Andy." He rolled his eyes, laughing. He climbed out of bed, and tossed me over his shoulder. "The guys are probably getting breakfast."

"Garrett." I said, poking him in the middle of the back, which was now at eye level. My limbs were moving uselessly with every step he made towards the door. "I'd like to change first, yeah?"

"What's wrong with boy shorts?" He smirked, setting me back down on the floor. I touched his cheek with a sarcastic smile, and headed over to my suitcase. We were staying at the Holiday Inn in Seattle, and it had to be the shittiest place we'd stayed so far on the tour. We only had a month and a half left, so we were far past the whole 'rockstar treatment' thing.

I slipped into a pair of baggy black sweatpants, and walked out of the room, wearing only hedgehog socks on my feet. I put the hood up on my sweatshirt so no one would witness how bad my hair really looked. That didn't last long. Pat came up behind me, tossed me over his shoulder, and pulled my hood off in the process.

"I'm not a sack of fucking potatoes, Patrick." I sputtered, wiping the hair away from my mouth. "Put me down."

"Or what?" Pat giggled, poking the elevator button.

"I won't love you anymore." I said.

He gasped, and set me down so quickly that I fell over. I stared up at him from the ground, my legs sticking straight out. Garrett caught up after stopping to get John. He saw me on the floor, and frowned. "You're not very coordinated, dear." He helped me off the ground and I immediately went to dust of my pants.

"But it was Pat!" I argued, placing my hands my hips. "I'm not clumsy."

John snorted with laughter, slapping his hand over his mouth. "Sorry." He mumbled. "I don't even think you believe what just came out of your mouth."

I rolled my eyes, linking arms with Garrett. "You know, with this shitty continental breakfast, we get one cup of juice, and a half a banana."

"I know where the other half is." Pat smirked. I knew exactly where he was taking this..."It's the poor excuse for a dick in Johnny's pants!"

John caught him in a headlock, and dragged him out of the elevator. He sat him down at the table, holding a piece of the yellow fruit in front of him. "Think about what you just said, and eat this. Enjoy it, in fact."

"What are you doing?" Jared asked, sitting down in front of Patrick.

"Proving a point." John said, practically force feeding him.

"It's like the blow job nobody wants." Kennedy smirked as he sat down at the neighboring table without Wren.

"Where's Widget?" Pat gagged, looking around for the person he'd so fondly given a horrible pet name.

"She's, uh..." Kennedy stammered, "Not feeling well."

My eyebrows went up. I knew exactly where she was, and I knew why she wasn't feeling well.

"I'll be back." I whispered to Garret. He looked confused, but nodded either way. I half-ran up the stairs, and opened the door without knocking.

Wren, just like I'd imagined, was sitting on her knees, with her head in the toliet bowl.

If I wasn't so determined, I might've been grossed out.
♠ ♠ ♠
I got the comments I wanted, so here's the update-- as promised.
A surprise is up next.
Some people might love it.
I know I do.