Put Your Heart Where Your Mouth Is

Treinta y Tres.

[Andy's View]

Wren finally let me go, looking awfully depressed, and I practicaly ran back to my room.

Had to go to practice.
Super sorry that I had to bail, John was being super-prick. Made pancakes.
They're in the fridge. Taste like testicles, sorry :(
Loooooove you,
Garrett.


I grinned, and waited to feel lonely. I crashed back onto the bed with the note still in my hand. Testicle pancakes? Interesting choice of words. I hugged the pillow to my chest, and before I could miss Garret, my eyes refused to stay open.

I felt the weight shift on the bed. He was laying on top of me, and grinning like mad. "Hello there, Andy." He said, kissing my cheek. "How're you?"

I rubbed my forehead, and yawned. In my move to stretch my arms, I wrapped them around his neck, and pulled his lips to mine. "I missed you." I hummed, "A lot."

"John was getting in diva-mode. We mutinied, and locked him in the bathroom. As far as I'm concerned, he's still in there." He laughed. "I feel kind of bad for him, though. I thought I heard him sobbing when we were getting in the van."

"What's his problem lately? He's being especially hostile, and it's giving me a migraine."

"Kennedy said he's jealous, but that can't be right." Garrett shook his head. "I mean he let you go. It's his fault he's such an idiot."

I rolled my eyes. "John is...John. But he doesn't matter." I said, watching Garrett roll off me, and lay down beside me. "I have you."

"Aw, that was so cliche." He smiled. "But you're right. I am so far gone now, if I'm not with you anymore...Gah. It'll be horrific. I can't even picture it."

I closed my eyes, resting my head on his chest. "I'm not going anywhere."

"Good. Because I'm tired as fuck." He smiled through a yawn, and closed his eyes. "Group nap time."

"Indeed."

------------------------

[John's View]

"So you're still in love with Andy, I take it?" Kennedy said, sitting down across from me at the counter. "You haven't stopped staring at her longingly at my sister since you let her go to Garrett."

I looked down at the magazine I was pretending to read. "I don't really want to talk about it."

"Well, you might want to do something about it if you love her, man."

"What, like you've been talking to Wren? You got her fucking pregnant, Kennedy, and you're not making any time for her." I snapped. I didn't know why I was yelling at Kennedy in the middle of a room full of our friends. Wren looked up at her fiancee, saw him ignoring her, and looked back at the TV like she was about to cry.

"Dude, she had sex with him, and you probably didn't know it." Pat snorted.

"What?" I snorted. "Yeah, like Garrett's the one that should be fucking with her?"

Kennedy sat upright. "You're talking about my sister!"

"And you want Garrett sleeping with her? Yeah, that's nice. You know who he met with last night after practice? Jill Keyes." I shouted.

The room went dead. I shouldn't have said that.

"He met with his ex-girlfriend." Wren repeated. She stood up from her chair, and back towards the door. "Dude, she has to know about this."

"Wren don't do anything drastic--" I muttered.

"Because you're one to talk about drastic." She hissed. She slammed the door behind her. Kennedy stared after her, not moving, and looking like it was killing him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image
John needs his ass kicked (:
Comment me, readers!
I'll be your best friend!
Wink, wink.