Put Your Heart Where Your Mouth Is

Cinco.

"I'm sharing a room with who?" I asked again, praying the answer had changed. I had my hands on my hips, staring menacingly up at the tour manager. There were at least eight other people watching me for a reaction, but I didn't feel bad for causing a scene in a hotel lobby. It wouldn't be the first time.

He checked his clipboard again. His voice wavered, and I could practically see him sweating. "John."

Garrett snorted with laughter, looking down at me-- he had to be close to six inches taller than me. He put his hand on my tiny shoulder, and winked. "Have fun with John Oh."

He walked away with a smirk on his face, knowing that his plan had worked. I heard him before we went to check in-- he told Matt to switch the clipboard, moving me from sharing with Wren, to sleeping in the same room with the giant I barely knew. Of course, Garrett was staying with Pat. I knew they'd be trouble together, but I was jealous. They'd be having fun. I'd be watching movies by myself, and sitting through awkward pop-tart breakfasts with a roommate who would be too busy texting to realize I was there.

I glanced over at John, noticing that he looked just as confused as I was, but for a split second, I was almost positive he smiled at me. And if I was being honest with myself, he winked.

He picked up his bags in one smooth movement, and headed for the stairs to the next floor. Everyone else was piling into the elevator, shouting and laughing at each others' expense.

"Funny how things happen."

I spun around, completely caught off guard. Wren was smirking at her comment, and of course, my terrified reaction. "What are you talking about?"

"You like him." She laughed.

I hit her arm. "Not so loud!" I said through gritted teeth. "And no, I don't."

"Well, then who?"

I bit my lip. I would never willingly admit to liking anyone in the band. "Alex." I said, without thinking.

Her eyes widened slightly, but she was jumping up and down. "Oh my God! I have to tell Kennedy!"

"Would you like to die?"

"Um...no. Not really, but thanks for the offer." She said, squirming slightly. "But I'm sharing a room with him, and if it happens to slip out, you won't be able to do anything to stop it." She side-stepped away from me before hauling ass towards the elevator.

I meant to chase her, but I slammed into a luggage cart, and tripped over all of the suitcases, as well as the bell hop. I was bright red with frustration and embarrassment, so I quickly helped the teenager pick up his things, ignored his request for my phone number, and took off after her. The elevator closed before I could strangle her.

I sulked up the stairs, and widened my eyes when I saw the room we-- John and I-- would be staying in. 1408. Great.
♠ ♠ ♠
I would kind of like more comments.
Feedback is mucho appreciated.
I don't know if you guys like this at all
xP