Status: Myspace.com/Racingkites

Burn This City

Swear that shes one

I sat on a stool and stared at my best friend who had been avoiding me for the past two days.

“You have to tell me what happened in that bathroom eventually.” She shook her head and handed the cappuccino to the awaiting customer.

“Nothing happened.”

“Liar.” She glared and walked to the back. I jumped down and followed pulling my phone out of my pocket and scanning the text from Preston before shoving it back in.

“Who was that from?”

“Preston.”

“Racing Kites Preston? The one you were all haha fuck that one?”

“His hyperactivity threw me off for a second but he’s cool once you talk to him. You’d know if you hadn’t been hanging out in the bathroom with Alexander Gokart.”

“His name is Dave.”

“Defensive are we? You can tell me what happened. It’s not like you kissed him or anything.” She laughed nervously and looked away from me. My eyes widened.
“No way. Seriously?! I’m telling Preston!” I said lifting the phone to my ear. She jumped across the room and jerked the phone away from me.

“Do not tell Preston.” She growled. I stepped away from her and held my hands up defensively.

“Dude. Won’t tell Preston. Oh. Uhm, by the way…….their having a party and Preston invited us so I’ll pick you up at eight.” I said smiling and walking out of the room to serve the next room before she killed me.

>> Later.

“Dude. You have to go with me! I can’t go alone! It’s going to be so awkward!”

“Let it be awkward then!” She grumbled from her spot on the couch.

“You can’t just avoid him forever!”

“Yes I can!”

“Nu uh!”

“Yes.”

“No. You can’t. I’ll bring him here if you won’t go there!”

“Dude!”

“Yo?”

“I hate you.”

“Whatever. That’s what you say now but when you and Dave have cute little ba-” I ducked away from the shoe she had aimed at my head.

Tonight was going to be worth talking about.
♠ ♠ ♠
Whoo! Comment? Subscribe? Thanks for the comment Alsyssa! I'd comment you there but I don't have permission to view it? Idk. Anyway! Thanks!
Erin's update is going to make mine look like shit but I still can't wait for her to update!!