Status: Back in Business

Twilight

The Norm at the Mall

"I recall a long farewell and a time to choose
So we part like rivers baby, yeah like rivers do
But I still talk about you though and wonder
How your life will unfold

Show me what it looks like
Outside your window at twilight
Show me what it looks like

I recall driving home, this ain't gonna hear me till God knows when
You know I feel it in my bones and I wear it on my skin
But there ain't no use in right or wrong
A heart must go where it belongs

Show me what it looks like
Outside your window at twilight
Is it me that you see dancing on a line
Singing I could be yours if you would be mine
Come on grow old with me and surely you'll see

And I remember thinking, boy you must be dreaming
So hold on, hold on, before it's all gone
And I do remember thinking that your world would go on spinning
Without me now, so c'me on, c'mon please

Show me what it looks like
Outside you window at twilight

Show me what it looks like
Outside you window at twilight
Is it me that you see dancing on a line
Singing I could be yours if you would be mine
Come on grow old with me and surely you'll see

I recall a long farewell and a time to choose
So we part like rivers baby, yeah like rivers do" I sang as I walked down the cold parking lot of the mall to meet up with my friends and boyfriend. My dad fucking dropped me at the entrance of the parking lot really far from the ACTUAL entrance, "Damn that bastard he can never do anything right."

After freezing my ass off in my pair of gray skinny jeans and light hoodie, I finally made it inside. As soon as I stepped in, my body warmed up twice my temperature with the nice warm temperature of the mall. Looking to my right, where a wall of mirrors was, I quickly checked myself. My blue eye liner made my eyes stand out really pretty but my hair was a little mess. Try as I might, it wouldn't stay down right so I took a rubber band scrunchie and tied it back as much as I could. It didn't look bad with my bags and with a few strands on either side down and the small tiny bush thing that shot out at the back, but it was better than before.

"Kitzia!" Two voices shouted from deeper into the cave we all called a mall.

"Yeah?" I turned around and closed my eyes as my friend Melody ran to me with Stephanie or Sherlie Temple.

Melody was a really tall girl of Turkish and European descent with dark blonde hair that was really frizzy with brown eyes. Sherlie was just white, really pretty blue eyes and blonde hair that was curled weirdly. Kind of like it was unnatural, it stood out, like it was permed. Crap I don't know how to describe it..... And I stood out a bit too, but that was what made us even closer.

"Scissors!" Melody, the kinda ditzy one of us, greeted me with a big hug.

"Mel!" I whined as Sherlie jumped right on. "Sherlie!"

"Oh right." Steph grumbled.

"Your boyfriend is the only who can get that close to you." Mel played the quilt card on me as they both got off of me.

"Aw! Come on guys!" I whined as I wrapped my arms around both of them. "I wuv you guys."

"What about us?" Three voices called out.

"Your boyfriend rings for you now..." Steph mumbled.

"And his friends too." Mel joked.

Ryker, Vivian, and Dwight stood deeper in the mall staring at us. Dwight towering WAY over Vivian who was barely even five feet tall and her taller than me boyfriend, Ryker. Viv is a tiny thing and nearly anorexic thing with really white skin that she adorns with black eyeliner and black hair that go well with her dark eyes. Ryker is weird, period. He was almost as white as her, dirty blonde dreads, and with a bad choice of clothing style. Most of his clothes were just black shorts and shits that he used safety pins to attach band stuff on. And to top of his weirdo look, he always wears some weird ass, shinny military boots. The funny thing about him that he hates, is when I call him Orlando Bloom. He actually has a strong resemblance to the actor, more like the whiter, blonder version of him. Viv and him made a weird couple, eh not my problem.

"Hey!" I shout with a wave.

"Kitz!" Viv called out from holding Ryker's hand. "I wanna go to Hot Topic!"

"Alright. Alright." I shouted back as the three of us made our way to them.

"Hey Kitzia." Dwight hugged me tightly against him, the weird "gangster." He always wears black baggy clothing with black converse that makes him look bigger than he really is. He isn't fat, not skinny, but more like a big boned muscular guy.

"I'm cold." I whined as I cuddled into him for warmth. "The dick dropped me off at the entrance of the fucking parking lot."

"What a dick," they chorused.

"Hot Topic." Viv whined as she pulled me away from my warmth.

"I wanna stay here and get warm." I whined like a little kid.

"Kitzia! Off!" She smacked me hard on the butt making me yelp and jump in pain.

"Ok. Ok." I held my pained butt as I walked with her. After a few steps we stopped as we noticed they weren't following us.

"I'm goin' to Zumies and Vans." Steph said as she texted.

"I'll go with you," Mel agreed with her, "I wanna get that cute guy at Zumies number and then meet you guys at Hot Topic."

"What about you Dwight?" Ryker asked.

"Let's get something to drink." Dwight looked down at him and then turned to me. "We'll be there in a bit."

"Ok." And Viv was off dragging me into the store.

"I don't know what to get." I sighed as I looked through all the hoodies there.

"What about a thong or sexy bra for Dwight?" Viv held out a weirdly leopardized bra that was cute.

"Um," I pretended to think about it. "Nope."

"Girls, we have freshly stocked jewelry wall in the back. " A guy told us.

"Thanks." We called and walked towards the wall and found all kinds of jewelry.

"Oh my god!" Viv shouted right in my ear making me cringe in pain. "I have to get these earings!"

"Shut up." I hissed as I held my ears and walked off. "Too damn loud!"

"Sorry!" She apologized as she rummaged through the whole damn wall.

"Fucking humans." I hissed as I held my ringing ear as I walked towards the other wall of shirts.

"Umph." Another voice and I said at the same time as I accidentally collided with someone.

"Sorry." We both mumbled as I walked around the giant stick with a large hoodie and sunglasses.

"You do know there is no sun in here, right?" I mumbled as I bent down to get a cute Pucca shirt in my size.

"I know that." They mumbled back as they grabbed a shirt right above my head on the very top of the pile, the smallest sizes.

Weirdo, I thought as I held the shirt against my chest making sure my large breast-ests would fit alright in the shirt. Now I need a hoodie for the damn cold....hmmmm. A perfect hoodie floated right above me, a Bullet for My Valentine jacket hung right across from me. It was black with the letters right on the chest with skulls and tombstone heads with the initials of the band name. And what was even cooler were the pair of golden wings on the back.

"Kitz! Come and look at this." Viv shouted. "This would look so cute on you!"

"Huh?" My head shot up and searched for her with my eyes. She had a black shirt that had turquoise zebra v-shape top that looked really hot and cute.

"Get your ass over here!" She stomped.

"Damn," my voice and another's echoed as I walked to the shirt.

"I like it." I held it against me.

"Last one in stock! You have to get it." She protested.

"How much is it?" I raised an eyebrow as I looked for the price tag.

"It can't be that much-"

"Forty bucks?" I looked at her with wide eyes.

"Come on."She stopped my hand as I reached to put it back on the hang. "You can use my discount thing."

"I don't know Viv." I looked at her unsure. "I still have to give my mom some money today, I haven't been even paid yet."

"I'll help you pay for it, if you need it."

"Need what?" Steph and Mel came into the store.

"To buy this top." Viv showed them it. "Wouldn't she look cute in it??"

"Who much is it though?" They asked.

"Forty." I faced all three of them.

"Try it." Mel encouraged Viv. "If its too much, then don't get it."

"Come on! Before the guys get here." Steph pulled me towards the cashier. "We have to ditch them for a bit. We should hit the movie theaters."

"Alright. Alright." I nodded chuckling as I grabbed the three things and stood in line, the weirdo right behind us.

"Did you get anything for IT?" Mel gave me a sly smile, she called Dwight IT.

"Hell no." I laughed.

"That bra and a thong would be something for me?" His voice sounded.

"Hey Vivian!" Ryker shouted making us all groan in embarrassment. "This would look sexy on you!" Vivian went red as she was called up to pay.

"Kitzia! I wanna see you in this!" Dwight shouted making me turn cherry red in line with Mel and Steph laughing their asses off."

"Next." The clerk called out as he looked at me in sympathy.

"Oh god." I shook my head as I placed my stuff on the counter.

"Boyfriend?" He asked all knowingly.

"Yeah." I said weakly.

"Kitzia! What size are you???" Dwight called again.

"Gods, Save ME." I cried as I leaned on the counter for support as my friends fell on themselves laughing.

"Are you a D or DD??"

"Dwight!" I whined as I looked at him pleading.

"Ok. Ok." He smiled broadly. "Just tell my your bra size, and I will stop. Promise."

"Treinta y seis dobles d. (36 DD)" I told him immediately regretting it.

"Hoooollly. Shit." He said stunned.

"Bad move," the dude told me. "Your total is $58.32."

"And with the discount. Damn." I mumbled as I paid him and waited for my change and bag.

"Your receipt is in the bag," he handed me my bag. "Have a nice day."

"Danke." I mumbled still embarrassed and grabbed the bag.

"I feel so bad for you." Steph mumbled as Mel threw her arm around me as we exited the damn store.

"You dick." I glared at Dwight as we kept on walking.

"Aww, Kitz." He pulled me from behind. "I'm sorry. It was just a joke. I would never have you wear that cheap stuff."

"Oh really?" I raised an eyebrow at him as I looked up at him in his embrace.

"Yeah." He nodded but his sly smile popped up. "Victoria Secret is the only sexy lingerie I would let you wear."

"Oh mein gott." I pushed him off and stormed off.

"Alright. Alright!" He shouted after me." I'm sorry. Actually sorry."

"Dwight, I think you really pissed her off." Ryker called from behind me as I kept on walking. "Yup, and there goes the mob of girls to call you dick."

"Shut. Up. Ryker." He growled.

Once we were far enough, I turned around to look at the girls. "Movies?" I asked with a big smile?

"What?" They asked totally lost.

"Where you just made at IT? Mel asked.

"Nah." I shook my head. "Just for show, I know he was just joking around."

"SMMMART." They laughed.

"MOVIES!" We shouted, recieving the people around us' attention.

"SHHH." A mall cop shushed us.

"Yes, officer. Sir." We all saluted Ken, who just rolled his eyes at us.

"Kitzia, don't make me call your mother again." Ken, my mom's bar buddy threatened as he walked off.

"We all know how much he wants to call her." I whispered making us all burst into laughter.

"Let's go already." Viv whined. "I've gotta get home pretty soon."

"I vote horror!" Steph, Mel and me voted with raised hands.

"Fine." Viv huffed rolling her eyes as we all held hands and literally skipped out of the mall, into the cold ass parking lot, all the way to the nearby theater.