Status: Back in Business

Twilight

Weird Bill

I was really close, I mean pinch your thumb and index fingers close, to falling into the pools. A strong guy was there to catch me before I would fall right in. Slowly opening my eyes, it was like a movie. The clutz falling right into a handsome man's arms.

"Thanks." I mumbled as I steadied myself up.

"No prob, cutie." He muscle man winked and walked off with his friends who looked at me a bit too much.

"Damn it, Bill!" I protested facing him.

"Sorry!" He hide behind a small smile and scratching the back of his head with a soft blush on his kissable cheeks....

"Aye ya." I sighed shaking my head. "At least I didn't fall in."

"You have a boyfriend," Tom clasped a hand on my should with an evil smile. "Remember?"

"Doesn't mean I can't look." I winked and turned to Cindy. "Am I wrong?"

"No." She shook her head. "We are allowed to eye, just like you are. Especially when a hottie saves you by falling right into his arms."

"Finally I agree with you!" I cheered. "High-five."

"Got that right, girlfriend." She laughed high-fiving me.

"Girls." The guys mumbled rolling their eyes.

"Come on," Bill tugged on my left hand. "We gots more to see!"

"Slow it down, will ya?" I called out.

He slowed down a bit as he turned to me with a small smile and nodded. We went now into a huge dark tunnel lit up by the dark blue lights of the ginormous tanks. That was were everyone went in their own clicks, Georg with Gustav and Tom with Cindy.

"Look!" Bill poked the glass as a shark swam by.

"It's a shark, Bill." I rolled my eyes.

"It could," he turned to me and faked he was going to bite my face off. "Eat you!"

"Nope." I shook my head. "That one can." I smirked as I pointed to the biggest one in the tank that swam right at us slowly.

"Hide behind me!" Bill pulled me behind him. "I'll save you!"

Right, like he would be much of a fight. He would be more of a salad bar. A smirk appeared on my face as I tip-toed away from him as he rambled on and on about something. Just as I had made it around the corner, my cell was vibrating.

"How's it going with the famous rock star?
Viv is soooo hot"

"Ok...we in SFO.
SingingBloodTrs"

"Tell me EVERYTING wen u get home. Laters.
Viv is soooo hot"

"I will. byez
SingingBloodTrs"

I shook my head slightly chuckling at the freak out she will have when I tell her. Slipping the thing back into my pocket, I looked up to see the tank before me. The tank held lots of coral with fishes of every color you can think of. A Nemo, a clown fish, swam by me made me chuckle as I remembered one of my favorite movies.

"Why you laughing?" Bill made me jump up again.

"Bill!" I shouted and glared at him.

"What's so funny?" He leaned closer to me, making me back up with a pounding heart.

"Ne-m-mo." I stuttered as I pointed towards the tank.

"Oh." He nodded and turned to look at the tank.

"I swear I'm going to ki-" I winced as I absentmindedly tried to touch my heart with my broken hand.

"You okay?" He inspected me with his eyes full of worry.

"Yeah." I nodded. "Stupid hand." I grumbled as I dropped my hand gently back at my side with the cotton candy bag.

"Still hurts?"

"I'm fine." I waved it off. "Just forgot it was broken."

"What happened to the asshole that did that to you?" He asked taking another step to me with anger written all over his face.

"Jail." I stuttered taking back another step.

Instead of backing up, he stepped forward towards me. My instincts pulled me back another step. He rose a waxed eyebrow as he stepped forward again. "Why do you back up? What are you scared of?"

"Nothing." I mumbled as I backed into a wall.

"Don't be." He said sincerely as he pressed his chest against me, his eyes locked on mine.

My heart was beating out of control and I could barely breathe from this. What was he doing? Fear was starting to quiver up my body as I looked at his eyes. I could feel buttons and zipper against my chest through the hoodie.

"You are scared." He whispered as his hand gently caressed my left cheek so soft that I was hard to even feel it. I gasped as I tried to push myself into the wall even more. "Your face is pretty, even with the bruises."

"Bill," I barely whispered. "I have a boyfriend. I barely know you."

When the words sank into his head, he turned to the side with a sad-like look in his eyes. With a soft grunt, he pushed off the wall with his hands and walked off. Leaving me breathless, I held on the railing of the wall to help calm my pounding heart and start breathing again. It wasn't long for me to breathe, but my heart was racing.

"Should keep going." I told myself as I drank what was left of my Monster with a shaky hand.

I kept on walking slowly towards the exit as I looked at the tanks. Not a few minutes later, I was outside of the damn place, everything back to its normality. Lucky for me there were a few benches and seating tables to my right that were empty. Sitting down at a table, I rested my head ontop of my cast as I waited for the others to come out.

"Hey!" Gustav and Georg's voice sounded.

"Hey." I groaned as I still didn't movie.

"What's with you?" Georg asked as they pulled back screeching chairs and sat down.

"Nothing." I sighed looking up.

"Don't worry." Georg told me. "Just that he likes you."

"You saw?"

"Ja." Georg nodded. "We all did."

"Where is he then?" I asked.

"Don' know." Gustav shrugged.

"Give him a little, kid." Tom came in.

"Surprisingly you didn't kiss him." Cindy sat next to me. "I would have."

"That's because you are you. And I am me." I rolled my eyes as I opened my bag. "Want some?" I offered right before they all gobbled it all up, just leaving me a small portion left.

"Where to next, kid?" Tom asked.

"What do you guys want to do?"

"I want..." Tom thought about it before he went all Bill on me. "Chocolate!"

"Ok." I laughed with the rest. "It's like two blocks from here."

"Let's go." They all stood up.

"What about Bill?" I asked as I threw the bag away with my empty can.

"He can catch up." Tom slung his free arm around my shoulders as he used the other to hold Cindy's waist to him.

"Follow me." I said as I ducked out of his arm as I realized how it looked and led the way.

We passed all the street performers and the delicious smell of seafood restaurants. My eyes held themselves at all the food they were selling in the open air: clam chowder in sour dough bread bowl, crab, and much more. They stopped to look at the people making the bread in the shape of animals as they were making a crocodile one. Together we crossed the street and headed towards the Rainforrest Cafe that was right next to the chocolate store. None of us could hold back our laughs as Tom ran in like his life depended on it.

They grouped up and left me a loner at the entrance. Slowly sighing, I made my way around the store and picked up some chocolate plate thingies that had white and milk chocolate swirled around and one that was milk chocolate with almonds. Tom and the other pervs were busying themselves with the perverted candies they sold at the back. With my two plate things, I headed to the cashier to pay and ordered a mint chocolate ice cream as well.

"What flavor is it?" Bill suddenly appeared right behind me, startling me once again.

"Mint chocolate chip." I spooned some.

"Can I have a try?" He asked with a puppy face.

"Don't eat it all." I whimpered as I handed it to him.

An evil smile appeared on his face as he ran out of the shop with it.

"BILL!" I screamed as I ran after him.