Status: Back in Business

Twilight

What are They Thinking?

Bill's P.O.V.

"Why did you scare her?" Cindy butted in like always.

"What are you talking about?" I looked at her irritated.

"Back at the fish tanks." Tom said taking a seat next to her as I lit my smoke. "You totally cornered her against a wall!"

"You guys saw that?" They all nodded. "Scheiße!" I moaned as I held my head.

"Ooooh." Georg laughed as he elbowed me. "Someone's got a cruuuush."

"Aww baby brother." Tom joked. "Someone's in loooove."

"If you like her so much, ask her out on a date." Gustav said softly.

"Hallo!" Tom shouted. "Remember what he did to my face!"

"Ohh riiiightt." He nodded backing down.

"If you like her," Cindy suddenly spoke, making me turn to her. "Be her friend first. Move your way slowly, she is still a kid. You have to remember that, she sees things differently than you."

"Urgh, why does she have to be so young?" I moaned and took a deep inhale of my smoke.

"Age is just a number." Cindy sang smirking my way.

"I wonder what she is going right now...."I sighed looking up at the dark sky full of stars.

Kitzia's P.O.V.

I let out short cry of pleasure as he spilled inside of me from above. His head hung low with his breathing tickling my neck. Heavy breathing and grunts vibrated from his throat as his arms were weakening at my sides, he was about to collapse.

"Dwi-ii" A sudden voice made us jump up a bit and look at the door. Right there with wide shocked eyes stood Dwight's sister, Selena.

"Selena!" He growled at her as he lowered down on me as I whimpered covering my chest.

"Sorry!" She cried turning bright red and covered her face. "Just wanted to tell you that I was here. I'm leaving!" And she rushed out.

"I thought you locked the door." I glared at him.

"I did." He looked at me. "Guess she unlocked it...."

"Urgh." I sighed. "Guess the moment's over."

As I tried to break free from under him, his weight on me stopped me. Without any notice, he rammed hard into me. Not expecting it, I gasped and clutched onto the bed sheets.

Bill's P.O.V.

"Wondering if she is thinking about you, Romeo?" Georg asked.

"And if I am?" I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Ask her. Text her, stupid." Gustav said boredly as he played with Tom on the Wii.

"Ha! I win!" Tom shouted with a big smile.

"Should I?" I asked myself.

Am I pushing myself too rough on her? She is still fifteen, but does age really matter? And her boyfriend, he would probably eat me alive if I called or texted her. But then again, he looked like he didn't care we were there to drop her off. Why do I like her? What attracts me to her? What does that girl have that I want so bad?

"Uh, Bill." Tom said calm. "You are getting a boner."

"WAS?" I screamed jumping up to look at my crotch but fumed when I saw nothing. They laughed as I stupidly listened to Tom.

"HA!" Tom shouted. "I knew it! You were thinking about her! You want her in bed with you!"

"I do not, Tom!" I stormed my way to my room. "Not every guy thinks with his dick!"

"Ya. But you do." Gustav laughed.

"Urgh!" I groaned as I slammed my door shut. "Fuckers." I mumbled as I pulled my shirt off and pants.

"I'm not." I told myself over and over as I crawled into bed.

"I'm. Not." I whispered for the last time and closed my eyes.

Kitzia's P.O.V.

"Poor Selene." I chuckled as I slipped my shirt back on.

"I think she will get over it." He laughed. "She has seen way worse. That's what she gets for barging in."

"You are sooo mean." I shook my head as I fixed my hair a bit before I turned to the door.

"Yeah." He kissed the side of my neck from behind. "But you know that drives you nuts."

"Eh." I pretended not to care. "Just here for the sex."

"Oh, really?" He turned me around to face him.

"Yup." I nodded with a firm stare.

"Then you won't react to this," and his lips were on mine.

He was right, he drives me nuts. He was a really good kisser that not even 5 seconds into it, he had me already. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he smirked and wrapped his around my waist. With a slight tug, I was tight up against him.

"Kitzia! Dwight!" Selene shouted and knocked on the door like mad.

"Urgh." We groaned. "What is it?" We shouted.

"Mom is coming." She shouted banging on the door.

"Crap." I whispered remembering mine. "What time is it?"

"Ummm.....Nine!" She shouted.

"You got to go home?" He asked.

"Yeah." I nodded sighing. "Let my call mine."