Status: Back in Business

Twilight

Invitation

"DAMN IT!" I groaned as my cell ringing woke me up.

'How did it go with ur bf? is he mad u hugged me?
GermanLuverBoy'

"He woke me up for this??" I sighed running a hand through my hair.

'sorta -.-*
he just dropped me off
SingingBloodTrs'

'ohh srry :(
did u do ur hwk yet?
GermanLuverBoy'

'no worries. he is just like that.
Nope :P
SingingBloodTrs'

'Ooook. Wanna hang out again? Bitte.
Tom is boring me with all his porno and sex with Cindy
GermanLuverBoy' I couldn't help but laugh at this one.

'WOOOW LOLZ.
idk. i go to skool and i work.
maybe durin the weekend
SingingBloodTrs'

'Ok. I'll wait........
sooo. r u comin to our concert?
GermanLuverBoy'

'ummmm. wen is it?
SingingBloodTrs'

'GASP! wat kind of fan r u?
-.- its this saturday. can u go?
GermanLuverBoy'

'....Need a ride i think.
i dont think i work that day, so maybe
SingingBloodTrs' My eyes were starting to close on their own and my head was dropping back to my pillow......

"What's wrong wit' him?" Steph rolled her eyes as I threw my books inside my locker for lunch.

"I don't know." I shrugged. "He's been like that since yesterday at Taco Bell."

"He is," her lips twisted into a smirk, "jealous."

"Why? I don't get it." I sighed slamming the half locker. "Let's just go some food and find Mel."

"Hey Kitz!" Mel jumped on me as we got to the full cafeteria.

Like always there was a long line but it went pretty quick. Everyone's talking all combined together to one big mumble. Mel rambled on and on about her latest film contest she just entered. Steph talked about how she was cheating on her boyfriend with a sex buddy. I really want to go to that concert this weekend, but I don't know if I have to work. OR if my mother will let me go. Oh yeah, I hope Dwight doesn't get mad.

"Kitzia." Mel nudged me. "You okay?"

"Yeah," I nodded grabbing the tray of food with my left hand. "No worries."

"Tell your mum," Mel started her fake Russian accent, "what is going on it that little head of yours, baby-itska."

"She got invited to a concert with those gay dudes," Steph butted in. "And she is wondering why Dwight has been ignoring her for the last day. He won't talk to her at all."

"You okay?" Mel asked as I handed the lady my dollar for my discounted food.

"Yeah." I sighed nodding.

"Kitzia!" Viv's shouting made me flinch as she met us at the lobby outside of the cafeteria.

"Hey Viv." We all waved at her as she hopped to a stop a foot in front of me.

"What's with Dwight and Ryker?" She tilted her head at me, her eyes piercing into mine like I had the answer deep withing my cornea. "Neither one will talk to me. They are avoiding me."

"Ask Ms. Flirts A Lot." Mel chuckled.

"Shut. Up." I glared at her, not really in the mood.

"Urgh." Viv stopped like a little kid throwing a tantrum. "Let's just go to our table under the trees."

We walked together to our table that was empty compared to the others. Dwight and Ryker officially made it our table, don't ask me how because I don't even know. We had those green picnic tables that hurt your butt a little when you sat on it for a long time. Viv sat across from me with Mel while Steph sat next to me. Steph was singing to her music and Mel ate her food while listening to us.

"What did you do exactly?" She asked as she drank her diet Dr. Pepper.

"'Cause I hugged Bill." I opened the chow mein box thing and grabbed my fork in my left hand.

"O.M.G.!" She screamed in high pitch. "Are you trying to hook up with the German rock star?"

"Oh my god!" We all chorused and they started laughing at me.

"Who is?" Ryker's voice made us all stay quiet.

My eyes immediately looked up high for Dwight's now cold bronze eyes. Once I saw the look they held on me, I dropped then to my food.

"Ey Dwight." Steph called out. I saw her from the corner of my eyes take of her earphones. "Stop being a lil' bitch to her. She hasn't done anything so get over it."

"Why don't you shut your ass up, Stephanie." He shouted at her really mad. His tone was that from when he gets into fights and argument.

That's when I shot up, "Watch your mouth. You don't talk to my friends like that Dwight." I glared at him as my casted hand was clutching hard.

He just glared at me now.

"I know you're mad at me but you have no reason to be, alright. Much less shout at Steph." I calmed down a little. "You know she is right. And you know you're wrong."

"Hey babe." Ryker cut in into one of his stupid moments and crouched down low to kiss his girlfriend's cheek as she chuckled in flattery.

"Whatever." I sighed shaking my head and sat back down to finish my food.

It was a little quiet as we ate and sat in peace. I noticed him still standing in the same spot he was, guess he was frozen. Melody started very small talk with Viv about her being in her film for her class. Steph went back to singing and I finished my Asian food. In my vision, I noticed him walk towards me, but I remained quiet as I watched him quietly.

"I'm sorry." He said as he sat down at his place on my other side. "I majorly over-reacting." Gently, he wrapped his arms around my side and pulled me a little bit to him. His soft lips trailed on the side of my face.

"Aww." Melody and Viv smiled.

"Apologize to me too bitch." Steph playfully joked.

"Sorry Sherlie." He smirked against the side of my face.

"Group make-up sex?" I suddenly said, everyone went totally quiet before we all burst out laughing.

"I'm in!" We all shouted and laughed even harder.

"Hey Kitzia, can you get us to the concert on Saturday?" Viv suddenly asked, the laughter dying out right there.

"I think so." I nodded as tried to keep Dwight from my food. "He invited me, so I guess."

"What did you tell him?" Dwight asked.

"That I didn't if I could. I don't know if I work if my mom can take me." I said as I gave up and handed the box to the giant.

"Come on, you have to go!" Viv whined. "I really want to meet them!"

"I'm out parting this weekend, but-" Steph stopped as I wrapped my arms around her in a pleading way. "Alright, alright. I'll cancel with my sex buddy."

"Stephanie!" We all protested.

"What is the chance we won't get dumped right there?" Ryker asked. "'Cause I need to know the odds against me."

"Very high." Viv, Mel, and I said at the same time and burst out laughing at the looks the guys put on.