Status: Back in Business

Twilight

I Don't Like Him That Way!

"He did WHAT?" Viv screamed in my ear as I laid on her bed on my stomach.

"He kissed my cheek," I repeated for the hundredth time, wincing as her bright neon purple nails clawed the back of my white wife beater shirt. (god i hate the way that sounds)

"And what did you do??" Mel smacked my sweat pants-ed butt.

"I just stood there." I lifted my head up. "What else was I supposed to do?"

"What will Dwight do when he finds out?" Viv spoke grim.

"I...don't know." My head dropped back to the pillow.

"Are you gonna tell him?" Mel asked. "I wouldn't, since it could have him possibly killed."

Viv threw herself on the bed over me, "Why did you have to date the biggest, strongest guy you've met???"

"Because I really care about him." I whispered.

"As does he, love." Mel patted my head right before she jumped on top of Viv's back.

"Ugh." I grunted under the weight of both of them. "Fat AsSes." I hissed as they moved their weight on me.

"WOAH! Threesome!" The guys' voices made us all scream.

"This is kinda kinky." Ryker chuckled, he must have been the one to smack Viv's butt, making her scream in my ear.

"RYKER!" I hissed in pain.

"You're at the bottom? Face down? What kind of sex position is that?" Dwight laughed.

"Get off of me!" I cried when mother fucking Ryker jumped on top of the two idiots that were already on me.

"Wait for me!" Dwight shouted and we all screamed.

My eyes slammed shut when I herd his feet work like he was really going to do it. They all got off of me the second he finished his sentence. I just laid there, holding onto the pillow like my life depended on it.

"I'm not going to jump on you," he whispered in my ear. "Only if you ask me to."

"Please don't have sex on my bed." Viv pleaded.

"But you and Ryker can?" I asked, sticking my tongue out at her.

Both of their faces went wide and red in embarrassment. We all laughed at their expressions, even more when they both flicked me off. Two large muscular arms wrapped around me and pulled me on their owner's lap. His warm cheek was pressed against mine and my back against his chest.

"What where you guys talking about?" Dwight asked.

The three of us must have had the same freaked out look because Ryker went serious and Dwight went stiff. Viv looked at me and Mel, her eyes jumping between us. Mel's eyes jumped between me and Dwight. And mine where on everyone's.

"Did some guy do something to you?" Dwight asked me.

"Did a guy hurt you?" Ryker pulled little Viv into his arms. "Give us a name and we will take care of it."

"Nonononono. " We all sounded like motorboats.

"Then what?" They both demanded.

"Nothing to worry about, loves." Mel tried to save us.

"Are you sure?" His arms tightened around me. "Did the band idiots do something to you?"

"No." I turned to face him, his bronze eyes searching for answers in my darker eyes. "Don't worry, just girl stuff."

"Girl stuff?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Kitz, do you need your tampon on now? Before you bleed all over his lap?" Viv shouted.

"VIVIAN!" I shouted at her as Dwight lifted me off his lap. "I'm not on my period!" I swatted his lap. "Meany."

Buzzzz. My pocket began to vibrate. Please tell me it's not Bill, please not Bill I prayed as I reached into my sweats and got my cell out. Damn it, my screen clearly said "1 New Txt Message:Bill Kaulitz". With a sigh, I slid my cell so get the keyboard and opened the text. He was sorry for being a little pushy with the kiss last night. Looking up, Mel and Viv were glaring at me. Seeing the stares the boys gave me told me to hurry up. Very quickly I typed telling him not to worry about it and a quick "hiyaz". Once it was sent, I deleted the message. I don't need a rampaging Hulk to go buzerk.

"Who was that?" Ryker asked.

"Some idiot thought I was his cheating ex." I rolled my eyes and slipped my cell in my pocket.

"You want me to talk to him?" Dwight went protective mode, his hand was stretched out for my cell.

"Nah, no worries." I shook my head just then, my hip was vibrating..AGAIN.

"It's prolly Bill now." Mel shot in, my head shot in her direction. "He's prolly gonna ask you if you had fun at the concert last night?"

"Umm." I caught on and opened my cell, playing along. "Damn, you psychic." I stuck my tongue out at her.

He asked if I wanted to hang out tonight. Just me and him and Tom. Seems that the others got a date. Crap, why did today have to be Sunday?? I sent the message saying that I didn't know if I could since I had school the next day.

"What did he say?" Viv asked, back to her preppy voice.

"He wants to know if I wanted to hang out with him and Tom tomorrow." I whispered looking up, my eyes went to Dwight. They were like slits, he just got up and stormed out.

"Fuck," I hissed and rushed after him. "Dwight!" I shouted after him, I ran out of the house for him, in the damn cold.

"If you like him so much, date him! Marry him!" He shouted as he rushed down the street.

"I don't like him that way!" I ran in front of him, stopping him from advancing anymore.

"Then tell me what happened last night." He glared at me. "Tell me what's going on right now?"

"Dwight." I sighed, not looking at him. "He kissed my cheek, ok. Nothing more, nothing less."

"And you didn't tell me?" He shouted, his voice made me jump.

"It meant nothing!" I shouted at him. "If it did do you think I'd be here with you?"

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"And if I did, I knew that you would have started a fight with him."

"What did he just ask you?" His eyes opened.

"If I wanted to hang out with him and his brother tomorrow."

"And what did you tell him?"

"That I didn't know if I could 'cause I had school the next day." I told him the truth.

"And that's what you where talking about with Vivian and Melody?" He asked.

"Yes." I nodded.

"And you are telling me the truth?"

"No," I glared up at him. "I'm here freezing my ass off just for a fucking prank."

He just stood there as the cold air blew past us. Unlike me, he was fully clothed in warm clothing. I just stood in a white muscle shirt and black and red sweat pants that had really tinny holes in the entire thing. My teeth chatted from the cold, I wrapped my arms around myself to keep myself warm. Our eyes didn't move, we just looked at each others.

"I'm sorry." He finally said, immediately wrapping his arms around me. "I believe you."

"That's good." My teeth chatted. "Can we go inside now? I'm cold."

He chuckled, "Sure. Here." He pulled off his black top layer shirt and handed it to me, reveal his gray long sleeved shirt that he had under.

"Danke." I smiled and immediately put it on. "Wow," I laughed as I saw how baggy and long it was on me. It was like a knee long dress for me. "Do I look cute or was?" I smiled twirling my dress.

"Yes, very." He ended with a kiss on my lips but pulled away as my cell rang.

My eyes looked down to my hip but then back up to him. With one shrug, I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed my lips against his soft ones.