Status: Back in Business

Twilight

An Order

Coughs and sneezes, clicking of shoes and heels passing by, crying and talking and the constant rushing in of patients was enough to wake me up. Opening my eyes, everything was blurred from dry contacts and took a minute of constant blinking to wet them enough to clear my vision again. Soft snores from the side of my head and the weight on me reminded me of Bill. He stayed with me, why? I don't know why, but I'm grateful he did. My cheek felt a little numb from being pressed down on his shoulder with the weight of his head and hair on my head.

"Bill," I nudged my head up against his. "Wake up."

"Was?" He yawned like a little kid.

'Aw," I chuckled. "You sound so cute."

His head rose straight up, bowed down a little with his eyes to the floor. He blushed a deep crimson color. "Am not."

"That's even cutter," i smiled sitting up from resting on him.

I stood up and took a few steps forward and took a wide stance. Slowly but swift, my back arched back until my open palms could touch the ground. A few people had their eyes on me and murmured as quietly as they could about me and stuff. Rolling my eyes, my back arched back to its original position. "Was was that?" Bill asked, quick to follow after me towards the front desk.

"Room 409." The lady told me. "Don't over exhaust her, the doctor will be in shortly to check up on her."

Not needing anything else from the lady, I rushed in through the doors. My feet were quick to pass the tiles on the floor and my eyes were quick to see the room numbers as I flew by them. Bill's shoes sounded behind me, his chains and accessories clanked together as he tried to keep up. My heart skipped a beat, my feet stopped moving, I breathed slower, but my eyes were wide awake and moving. They kept reading the same thing, "ROOM 409".

"Liebe." Bill grunted as his body bounced back against my back. He stayed quiet for a few seconds before he moved. "Come," he whispered, his fingers entwined with mine. Very gently he pulled my statue body in the room.

"Okasan." i barely could whisper as I saw my mother asleep on her bed.

My face was stained with tears. There she laid, she looked so peaceful even with her rocker wild curly hair that was sprawled all over the place. Her pale skin was even paler, she looked related to the Cullens, well a Cullen with Asian eyes thanks to our Peruvian bloodlines. "Nunca la he visto así, tan en paz. Me duele que ella nunca asi cuando ella está despierta." (I've never seen her like that, so at peace. It hurts me that she's never like that when she is awake.)

Slowly, with out hand outstretched I stepped closer. Closer and closer I got, until my hand cupped around her cheek to make sure she was alive: cold for death, warm for life. When I realized that the warm radiating on my hand was from her cheek, I could breathe again. But that only lasted so long. I fell, my knees gave out, my tears fell and with it my pain, sorrow, fear and happiness. I sobbed.

"Oh, liebe." Bill comforted me on the floor with me now, his arms tight around me. "She's fine, don't worry."

"Oh, Bill." I cried harder, my body shaking. Letting go of my mother, I wrapped my arms around his neck and used him as a tissue for my tears.

"I'm here," he held me tighter. "I'm not going anywhere."

"Don't let me go," I shook my head against his neck.

"I won't." He told me sternly. "Not ever," he whispered low but high enough for me to still hear.

Taking on a weird action, he pulled us up together. I no longer laid my head on his shoulder but against his jaw where my forehead touched. My arms remained around him and his tight around my back now.

"Mi'ja." A hoarse voice made me jump back, away from Bill.

"Mom!" My eyes wetted with fresh tears as I saw her light brown eyes open and close slowly.

She smiled a little and tossed her head to the side like she was looking for someone, but only saw Bill. " ¿Y tus hermanos? (And your siblings)"

"My dad and Lucy came for them," I jumped to her side and hugged her tight, her weak arms barely rose in the air. Not wanting to but I had to, I let her go. Sitting at her side on the comfy white, hospital bed.

"I'm sorry, mi'ja." A soft tear slid down her eye.

"Don't worry," I wiped the tear gently. "We're okay. What happened?"

"I don't know." She took a big deep breath and closed her eyes. "Everything went very dizzy and then darkness."

"How are you doing?" I put the back of my hand on her forehead and then against her cheeks to see if there was a temperature difference.

"Tired." She opened her eyes. "Go get something to eat while I sleep for a little more."

"I'm n-"

"Bill," she cut me off, her eyes still closed. "Take her down to the cafeteria for me. Make her eat or she will go without eating until this is over and I'm fully recovered."

"Ja." Bill spoke, a hand on my shoulder. "Come on, let your mother rest for a little bit longer, bitte."

Nodding, I stood up and followed after Bill. Down a long quiet hallway, passing a ton of people, down an elevator and a twisty turny confusing long ass hallway did we find it. It wasn't very inhabited for a few people that looked like what they probably felt like, shit, and the workers. It kind of reminded me of Plankton's Chum Bucket from Spongebob a little but still, I guess, a place you could eat at. Bill dragged me by my hand to the food, hunger was dead in his eyes. One glance at the food was all I needed to remember how gross hospital food. Did he let me get away with it? No.

"Hospital food isn't THAT bad, liebe," he rolled his eyes as we sat down on the table.

"Sure," my turn to roll my eyes. He had a big cup of coffee and a giant ass muffin, I had a blueberry yogurt with a cup of hot coca.

"Are you going to go back to school today?" He asked, taking a sip.

"Nein." I shook my head and took out my cell to look at the clock. "I already missed first and second period-" I didn't get to finish it my sentence when my black and red sliding cell rang.

Bill's P.O.V.

Eating, I still kept my eyes on her as she talked. But i wasn't able to understand what she was saying because she spoke in a strange tongue. I felt kind of jealous, how she put so much attention to whoever was on the other line. Then again it could be her brother or father or a family member wanting to know what was new about her mother. OR it could be her monster of a boyfriend. Honestly, what does she see in him? He's soooo big, makes me look like a long duster. GAH!

Keep our cool, I told myself as I realized how I was glaring at her, but she was too into her conversation to notice. She looked mad, she was hissing in her native tongue, I guess, to whoever was on the other line. Her dark nails, that now I saw where really, really long, where dug into the side of her head. Eating my food, I kept my eyes on her.

"Fine, bye." She hung up on roughly once she had enough. 'Mother fucker."

"Was?" I gasped. "What kind of mouth do you have, young lady?"

She glared at me, "I have to be home by 3 and pick up my brother and sister. My father doesn't want to deal with them anymore."

"Why? They are his children, he has to deal with them forever." I told her. Why didn't her father want to deal with them anymore? What kind of father was he? Or was it his girlfriend that didn't want them anymore?

"H-" She let out a sound of great annoyance when her cell rang again. Her eyes turned to slits once she looked at it, "What now?!"

Again she babbled on in her tongue, so I sighed and finished up what was left over from my coffee. Tom, Gussi, and Georg came to mind. My eyes widened as I quickly looked in my pocket for my cell for any texts from Tom.

Kitz's P.O.V.

"I'm gonna go back up to see my mom now, so I gotta go. I'll call you when I get home, ok? Bye Dwight."

"Miss you, bye!" And the line went dead.

"God," I shook my head.

Glancing up, I found Bill totally finished with his coffee and muffin. He was texting on his cell with someone. Looking down, I saw my yogurt was still untouched and so was my now slightly warm coca. Thanks to my mother's warning, he would literally force me to eat. Damn, I sighed. I could PROBABLY get away with eating half of both...

"Damn it," I hissed in a low whisper and opened the yogurt. Stopping when it was half empty then went to forcefully chug down a bit of my cocoa.

"You done?" Bill looked up at me suddenly.

"Yeah." I nodded, quickly standing up and reached for my food to throw away when he stopped me.

"Uhn uh." He shook his head, grabbing them to inspect. His eyes switched from cup to cup, like trying to measure it up. It didn't take a genius to see he didn't like what he saw. "I won't tell your mother," he looked up at me, "I can understand you are still scared and sad. But when we get you home later, you WILL eat. Understood?"

"Was?" I coudn't believe Bill Kaulitz was giving ME and ORDER. What the hell?

"You herd me, " he smirked, turning to throw all our food out in the garbage that was conveniently close. "That's an order, kleines Mädchen (little girl)."

"WAS?" I followed after him, he was walking fast to remain in the lead ahead of me, chuckling to himself at his inside joke.