Status: Back in Business

Twilight

Your Mother Deserved It. As Did You

"Wake up, liebe." A voice called as they shook me awake.

"Was?" I whispered, still groggy from my sleepiness.

"The pizza is here," Bill shook me again. "Wake up! Your boyfriend is trying to eat it all."

"Ohh." I nodded, yawning. Slowly, I sat up from and opened my eyes wider. I was on the couch with a throw over on me.

"Kitty! Food!" Camila shouted from the kitchen.

"I'm a-going." I chuckled, standing up next to Bill.

I walked to the kitchen and found everyone eating pizza. My eyes widened as I saw the three bottle of Coke and the four large pizza boxes all on the table. "Damn, now I feel like a fat ass," I mumbled, taking a seat on the counter island thing.

"Eat some, foo." Steph stuck her pierced tongue at me, seated next to Tom.

"Sé con quién Steph va a dormir esta noche. (I know who Steph is going to sleep with tonight.)" I mumbled in Spanish as I got off to grab a plate and a pizza slice.

Dwight, Ryker, Viv, and my siblings where coughing to hold back their laughs. But we couldn't hold it back in anymore, we all burst into a laugh. The Germans looked at us odd, especially Bill and Tom at me. Steph's glare made me laugh and their faces made me laugh even harder. I had to hold onto my stomach to try to stop the pains.

"English. Bitte, liebe." Bill told me.

"You don't wanna know," Viv told him as we calmed down.

"It's about me," Steph glared at me, chucking a cheese packet at me.

"Blow me," I blew a kiss at her.

"Sure," she grinned back. "You first, fuck buddy."

"There are little kids present here!" Bill shouted in despair.

"We know about vaginas," my brother rolled his eyes at Bill.

"And penis." Camila added, making the Germans' eyes nearly pop out of their heads and us crack up at the seriousness of their tones.

"Tell us something we DON'T know about," my brother finished.

"Liebe!" Tom and Bill shouted at me.

"Present!" I shot my casted hand up in the air like you used to in elementary school during role call.

"God you are such a weirdo," Ryker smirked at me.

I stuck my tongue out at him, "Wish you could be like me, Orlando. Don't hate-"

"Participate!" Viv joined in my sing.

"I don't think Kit should be allowed anymore naps during the day," Steph said.

"Why?" I pouted, putting on a face like I would cry. "I'm wuvable. Peoplez wuv me." I bowed my head to the floor so my hair would cover my face from them.

"Awww, you made her sad!" Viv shot out of her seat and hugged me. "Don' cry, love. Steph's just on her period."

"Eww," Tom made a face, I looked up at him to see him chuckle.

"Give her a tampoon then," Bill looked at Steph with a straight face, and we all started to laugh again.

We kept to some light subjects as we ate, remembering not to do so much in front of my little siblings. Ryker and Dwight had a pizza eating contest, it was not really much of a contest since Dwight easily ate more than Ryker could. But it was close in the end, by three slices he won. When we finished eating and clearing everything, we went to the movie room, the garage, to watch movies. My dad came by around the time I was washing the dishes for their karate class.

"Was movie?" I asked as I jumped on Viv's lap, she grunted as I landed on her.

Viv in between Ryker and Dwight on the large couch. Bill, Georg, and Gustav sat on the medium one. Tom took up the last one all for himself and Steph. He kept whispering stuff to her in her ear, she blushed and giggled. Yuck, sickening to the stomach.

"What's on?" Almost everyone asked as I turned on the tv and looked through the tv guide.

I kept scrolling down the list and stopped when I saw one that I hadn't seen before, "Texas Chainsaw Massicre: The Beginning!" I shouted and clicked it on as it was just about to begin.

"That's scary!" Viv protested behind me.

"Kit off," Ryker shoved me onto Dwight's lap and cuddled his girlfriend to him to protect her fears.

"Do you guys mind?" I asked, looking at Bill mostly.

"Is it scary?" Bill pouted.

"Ja." I nodded.

"I'm fine," Tom smirked. "I got Steph to protect."

"Don't you need a condom for that?" I cut in, making them laugh a little and them glare at me.

"I like scary movies," Georg told me with a reassuring smile.

"Ja, me too." Gustav agreed with a nod.

"Don't know about Bill, though," Georg grinned at the wide-eyed guy.

"I'm fine," he huffed, playing the tough guy role. "For your information, I liebe scary movies so much, I practically dream my own."

"If you say so," Dwight sang, rolling his eyes.

"Hey!" Bill was quick to protest. "Was-

"Shush!" Viv and me hushed him.

I cuddled into Dwight as the opening scenes started. Viv took the remote out of my hands and turned it up quite a bit that I felt like I was actually in the movie with all the surround sound. The movie was pretty scary for us, we kept screaming when Leatherface was on. I kept ducking into Dwight's shirt when I got really freaked out. Viv did the same and I'm guessing Steph was too. The three of us weren't the only ones to scream, Bill screamed out loud once. He screamed louder than us! To muffle his screams he pulled his feet up to his chest and put a pillow in between him and his knees. No one said anything, but you could so tell he was screaming. It sounded faint, but loud.

When the movie was over, the screen went black as did the whole room. That was when loud pounding noises came from the door. Everyone screamed.

"It's Leatherface!" Viv screamed.

"No its not," Dwight hugged me tighter to him.

"I'll go see," Tom went brave, very faintly we saw his silhouette stand up.

"No Tomi!" Bill protested. "Don't go alone!"

"Come on, Ryker." Dwight sighed, letting me go.

"Got, ya." Ryker agreed, i could hear Viv's whining protests.

"Come on, Gustav." Georg spoke.

"Ja, I'm up." Gustav sighed. They turned on the bright lights and left the room and us inside.

They left us all alone in the garage to see who was at the door, still pouding. Freaked out, Steph jumped on the couch with Viv and me. Bill was quick to follow. Steph grabbed onto Viv and I grabbed onto Bill. We waited and waited, and we didn't hear anything.

"I say we go and find out who it is," Bill suggested.

"Should we?" Steph asked.

"They guys can handle it....right?" Viv looked at me.

Nodding, I stood up. Bill followed after me with Steph and Viv last. All together, we slowly made our way out the door and down the hallway. The lights were on and nothing was trashed up, so that was a good sign. As we rounded the living room, I could hear voices. I herd Dwight and Ryker arguing with a voice that I soon recognized as my father's.

"Dad?" I called out, everyone turned to me.

My dad stood at the doorway with Lucy and my siblings. Tom, Georg, Gustav, Dwight and Ryker stood in the entryway.

"We'll give you a moment," Georg spoke, pulling Tom and Gustav with him past us, towards the kitchen and living room.

"Yeah, Ryker. Come on." Viv called out for him, they left and took Steph with them, leaving just them, Dwight and me.

My dad looked very mad, he kept glancing between Dwight and me. "Dwight, go to the kitchen with the rest," I told him.

[ {A.N.} this convo happens in Spanish but I don't really wanna type it all up in both languages. so use your imagination, lolz]

He didn't move for a few seconds, but then he did. I watched him leave, not saying anything until I was sure he was gone. 'What's going on?" I asked, turning to my father and Lucy.

"Kids," Lucy spoke first. "Why don't you guys go to your rooms or something. We need to all talk."

They rushed into the house and went to their rooms.

"Who are all those boys?" My dad glared at me.

"You know Dwight and Ryker." I told him, standing my ground. "The others are friends of mine."

"Why are they all here?" Lucy asked.

"One was with me when my mom was at the hospital, remember?" I reminded them. "The one with the dreads is his brother and the two others are their friends who are my friends, too."

"That doesn't answer my question," he glared at me.

"They felt bad, so they all came to keep us company and bring us food."

"They brought you food?" Lucy asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes," I nodded.

"When are they going to leave?" My dad cut in.

"When it gets late," I sighed. "What are you really going for?"

"I don't think its a good idea to have all these boys in one house without any adult to watch you. Something bad could happen!"

"Last time I checked, you didn't come bring food or anything. Or making sure we were okay after our mother has been hospitalized!" I shouted at him. "You were the one that called me to say you didn't want to deal with them!"

"Watch your mouth when you are talking to me!" He shouted back, pointing a 'deadly threat' finger at me.

"Just go," I told him straight on. "Do was you always do. Leave us alone."

His eyes widened, he was speechless. Lucy put a hand on his shoulder and turned to me, "Kitzia, that was not fair."

"Neither is having a mother in a hospital and a father that doesn't give a damn enough to make sure we have enough food to eat or even to make sure we are fine. Just a call saying he didn't want to deal with your little siblings so come pick them up."

"I work," he told me. "So excuse me for earning a living."

"You'd rather make money than be with your kids?" I asked him. "Fine, go ahead. Leave."

"Not until all those boys leave," he countered me.

"Leave!" I shouted louder. "You are never there when we need you, so why should I listen to you?"

"Because I am your father!" He shouted. "I own you, I tell you what you have to do. I look out for you!"

"Same way you looked out for me enough to get this," I lifted my arm in the air and pointed to my face, my bruises finally started to fade.

"That was your mother's fault, not mine. I didn't bring a piece of shit to the house."

"But you just stood by and let it happen." I felt a tear skid down my cheek.

[Back to english]

"I think it's time you leave," Dwight came in from behind, wrapping his arms around me.

"Helio," Lucy whispered to my father. "Vamonos."

"Your mother deserved it." He turned away. "As did you." And with that, he was gone.

I couldn't hold it back anymore, I let it all out. Crying, he turned me around and hugged me tight to his chest, whispering soothing words in Spanish.

"Do you want me to go get him," Dwight asked after a bit of my crying.

"No," I shook my head. "You weep was you sow."

"Who sowed was?" Bill asked, appearing at the door frame with everyone around him.

"Nothing," I shook my head, wiping my tears.

"You ok, liebe?" Tom asked.

"Ja, mein Vater ist ein Scheiße-Kopf (yes, my father is a shit head)." I told them.

Everyone just stayed quiet, no one knew what to say. Dwight rocked me, my head and body against his chest as I held on tight to him. A few eyes were on me while the others tried desperately to look at something else.

"Was time is it," Bill suddenly asked.